KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favourite Pirates Of The Caribbean Line!

Favourite Pirates Of The Caribbean Line!
Started by: Mistique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~fuoco~
dodgey git

Oh, I got LOADS!!! I jus couldnt pick out a few.. embarrasment

When that pirate comes down the stairs to the jail cell: 'This ain’t the armory.'

JACK: If you spring me from this cell I swear on pain of death I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonny lass.

Will : This is either madness or brilliance.
Jack : It’s remarkable how often those two traits coincide.

JACK: Everone stay calm, we're taking over the ship.

Gibbs : Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot! Mother’s love! Jack ! You should know better than to wake a man when he’s sleeping. ‘S bad luck.
JACK : Ah, fortunately I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys, the man who was sleeping, a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking.

JACK: ...and then they made me thier cheif

JACK: human hair ... from my back

Ragetti: This one does splinter sumthin terribol

GIBBS: Daft like Jack!

Ragetti: Why, He’s the spitting image of ol’ Bootstrap Bill come back to haunt us.

JACK: Yo ho, yo OUCH!- a pirate's life for me! I love this song! Really bad eggs!

JACK: Wherever we want to go, we’ll go. That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails that's what a ship needs but what a ship is…what the Black Pearl really is…is freedom.

Elizabeth : Mr. Sparrow
JACK: MMM!
Elizabeth:…I’m not entirely sure that I’ve had enough rum to allow that kind of talk.
Jack : I know exactly what you mean, love. [curls his moustache]

Jack : A wedding! I love weddings…drinks all around! I know. “Clap him in irons,” right?

Ragetti: Bootstraps’ bootstraps.

Ragetti: Yoo-hoo! Oohh
Pintel: Stop that! Already feel like a fool.

Jack : Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly… stupid.

Official: …impersonating an officer of the Spanish Royal Navy, impersonating a cleric of the Church of England…

Jack : [smiling] Ah, yes. [looks over at the executioner who glares at him]

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 03:43 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

I LOVE ALL THESE QUOTES!! Johnny was SOOOO funny in POTC!! I laughed SOOO hard!!

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 04:47 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Good lines, all

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:05 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

"Captain Jack Sparrow"
"The French...Lovely singers they are. Eunichs all of them"
Will:"Aye Avast!"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 07:54 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol i loved all those quotes hehe Jack Sparrow i mean Captain Jack Sparrrow was sooo funneh i can watch that movie over n over n still laugh with his character hehe big grin

love *sighs*

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:41 AM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

hey when jack and will go to take that one ship to get the independence what does will shout at the guys that makes them laugh

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:56 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
szhismine
hobbit and Rock God lover

my fave lines are (in no particular order):

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you ought to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're about to do something incredibly stupid."

Barbossa: "Why thank ye, Jack."
Jack: "You're welcome."
Barbossa: "Not you, we named the monkey Jack."

Murtogg: "This dock is off limits to civilians."
Jack : "I’m terribly sorry, I didn’t know. If I see one, I shall inform you immediately."

Jack: "Apparently there’s some sort of a high toned and fancy to do up at the fort, eh? How could it be that two upstanding gentlemen such as yourselves did not merit an invitation?"
Murtogg: "Someone has to make sure this dock stays off limits to civilians."
Jack : "It’s a fine goal to be sure but it seems to me that a… a ship like that makes this one here a bit superfluous, really."

Mullroy: "You’ve seen a ship with black sails, that’s crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out?"
Murtogg: "No."
Mullroy: "No."
Murtogg: "But I have seen a ship with black sails."
Mullroy: "Oh, and no ship that’s not crewed by the damned and captained by a man so evil that Hell itself spat him back out could possibly have black sails therefore couldn’t possibly be any other ship than the Black Pearl. Is that what you’re saying?"
Murtogg: "No."

i did not make this banner btw, kella did. wink

worship all that is holy: worship Dom! love

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:46 AM
szhismine is currently offline Click here to Send szhismine a Private Message Find more posts by szhismine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
szhismine

also...

Jack: "This girl, how far are you willing to go to save her?"
Will: "I would die for her."
Jack: "Oh good. No worries then."

Will: "Where's Elizabeth?"
Jack: "She's safe, just as I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just as she's promised. And you get to die for her, just as you promised. So we're all men of our word really. Except Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman."

"Savvy?"

"You like pain? Try wearing a corset."

"That has to be the best pirate i've ever seen."
"So it would seem."

Gibbs: "Well, I’ll tell you. He waded out into the shallows and there he waited three days and three nights till all manner of sea creature came and acclimated to his presence. And on the fourth morning he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, harnessed them together and made a raft."
Will: "He roped a couple of sea turtles?"
Gibbs: "Aye, sea turtles."
Will: "What did he use for rope?"
Jack: "Human hair... from my back."

"Captain, CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow."

Barbossa: "That's not possible."
Jack: "Not probable."

"You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before?"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:52 AM
szhismine is currently offline Click here to Send szhismine a Private Message Find more posts by szhismine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
szhismine

and...

"The man who did the waking buys, the man who was sleeping, a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking."

Gibbs: "There's bound to be some sailors on this rock crazy as you."
Jack: "One can only hope."

"Well you may tell the captain that I am disinclined to acqueise to his request."

"Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you?"

"Stop blowing holes in my ship!"

"Clearly you've never been to Singapore."

"This is the day you will always remember, as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow."

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate."

"May I ask you something? Have I ever given you reason not to trust me? Do us a favor, I know it’s difficult for you but please stay here… and try not to do anything stupid."

"No one. He’s no one. A distant cousin of my aunt’s nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch."

that's all i can think of. and check out my sig, as well. big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:59 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Jeez, you got all the good ones and them some laughing

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:59 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elektrik_Storm
bad little fluffy bunny

i love :

Barbossa: First, your return to shore was not part of our negotiations nor our agreement, so I must do nothin'. And secondly, you must be a pirate for the Pirate's Code to apply, and you're not. And thirdly, the Code is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth Swann: That's it, then? That's the secret, grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow. He spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum.
Jack Sparrow: Welcome to the Caribbean, luv.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will Turner: You cheated!
Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate!

stick out tongue

Bethany - you were martyred?
Rufus (13th apostle) - thats one way of putting it. another way of putting it would be to say that i was bludgeoned to death by a huge f*cking rock!
Dogma xxxxx
Sebastian - how is your gold digging whore of a mother liking Bali?
Kathryn - she suspects that your impotent, alcoholic father is diddling the maid.
Cruel Intentions xxxx

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:26 PM
Elektrik_Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Elektrik_Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Elektrik_Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
szhismine

here's the full Jack/Pintel improv scene. it's a deleted scene that you can see on the DVD. it's hilarious. laughing out loud

Pintel: "Damn to the depths whatever man had thought of parley."
Jack: "French. Latin-based of course. Inventors of mayonnaise."
Pintel: "I like mayonnaise."
Jack: "Obsessed with raisins. Humiliated grapes, really. Think about it."
Pintel: "I don't know."
Jack: "Lovely singing voices. Eunuchs, all of them."
Twigg: "That's not right."
Pintel: "I used to date a eunuch."
Jack: "Let me get my coat."

now, other lines....

Pirate: "Say goodbye!"
(sign crashes on him)
Will: "Goodbye."

Elizabeth: "Will, how many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?"
Will: "At least once more miss Swann, as always."

Will: "You didn't beat me; you ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight I'd kill you."
Jack: "And that's no incentive for me to fight fair, is it?"

"Sorry, it's such a pretty boat. Ship."

Will: "How can we sail to an island that nobody can find with a compass that doesn't work?"
Gibbs: "Aye the compass doesn't point north but we're not trying to find north, are we?"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 02:19 AM
pink_elysium

OoOoOoOo...
tough question...

I really can't decide!!

It's all good...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 02:52 AM
pink_elysium is currently offline Click here to Send pink_elysium a Private Message Find more posts by pink_elysium Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by juggernaut26
hey when jack and will go to take that one ship to get the independence what does will shout at the guys that makes them laugh
I think he says aye alas.. buh i also think that they are laughing at the fact that Will and Captain Jack think that just two of them can take over a big ship like that all by themselves

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 02:56 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

They boarded the Dauntless, not the Interceptor (not Independance)

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 06:39 AM
tazman
Taz's World

I've only seen the movie once so far (sorry to all the POTC fans out there). I loved a lot of the lines mentioned, but there were a few that I laughed so hard and nobody has mentioned them yet. They were the parts when Jack approaches the girls and gets slapped, and says

" I don't think I deserved that."

And then gets slapped again by another and says

"I might have deserved that one."

Can anyone get the direct quotes? smile

P.S. I agree with all of you that Johnny Depp totally rocked in this movie.

Last edited by tazman on Dec 11th, 2003 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:47 PM
tazman is currently offline Click here to Send tazman a Private Message Find more posts by tazman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
szhismine

juggernaut26-- first of all, it's the Interceptor.

second of all, he says "Aye! Avast!"

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:08 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

confused but why issit funny?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:21 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

alas avast same diffstick out tongue.. but I have so many lines but my favorite of all isn't even in the movie lolz.. it was in one of the deleted scenes: "French, makers of mayonaise, every single one of them, eunuchs".. well something like that but I missed out a line or something lolz

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:23 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

oh geez I'm a blonde.. it's in some persons sig lolstick out tongue
Pintel: "Damn to the depths whatever man had thought of parley."
Jack: "French. Latin-based of course. Inventors of mayonnaise."
Pintel: "I like mayonnaise."
Jack: "Obsessed with raisins. Humiliated grapes, really. Think about it."
Pintel: "I don't know."
Jack: "Lovely singing voices. Eunuchs, all of them."
that's the one!!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:24 PM