KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Which systems Suck.......

Which systems Really BLOW?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Gamecube [GCN] 9 10.59%
Playstation 2 [PS2] 6 7.06%
Nintendo 64 [N64] 4 4.71%
Super Nintendo [SNES] 3 3.53%
GameBoy Advance [GBA] 5 5.88%
GameBoy Advance SP [GBA SP] 8 9.41%
Nintendo Entertainment System [NES] 4 4.71%
Playstation [PSone and PSx] 5 5.88%
Sega Saturn 16 18.82%
Sega Dreamcast 10 11.76%
XBOX 15 17.65%
Total: 43 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which systems Suck.......
Started by: DracotheDragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

sega saturn didnt suck, you just had to import games for the really good ones (for all you non-gamers that just buy systems to kill time and not really love games). I know all the VS. series were top notch for saturn, just like the arcade. Examples are

X-Men Children of the Atom
X-Men Vs. Street Fighter
Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter
King of Fighters 95 - 97 (superb games)

sega saturn was pure perfection for 2d fighting games. You shouldnt knock it cuz it didnt have some crappy football game :P

If I had to vote for the worst system ever, it would be a tie between
Virtual Boy and 32x (sega genesis addon). Both of those had no developer support whatsoever and had a horrible shelf life.

but if I had to vote for one of the above, it would be playstation 2. Ps2 hasnt had a classic game since it came out.... bouncer... crappy hawk 4 blah blah blah. Sadly I only own like 3 games for ps2 due to the garbage filled lineup sick

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Dec 1st, 2003 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:15 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Xbox
1) Cuz is a "fake" console - is an Intel Celeron 733Mhz PC, nothing more!
2) It's Microsoft Product.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:40 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

Dont u use windows on ur computer?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 05:30 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

not everyone does....i expect macintosh to make a "rise from the ashes"soon enough...but besides that....xbox has two problems
1:controler IS TOO DAMN BIG
2: only one good game for it:HALO(im not into spawn and the controls on the x-box suck so im not gonna bother adding soul calibur II)
nuff said...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 06:01 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

1 : get the S controller, its way smaller than the original xbox controller

2 : yeah, you're right (rofl) well, you're only right until halo 2 comes out stick out tongue

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 09:00 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voorhees
QUACK!

Xbox is the biggest piece of trash ever created

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 10:35 PM
Voorhees is currently offline Click here to Send Voorhees a Private Message Find more posts by Voorhees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
Dont u use windows on ur computer?

No!!!! stick out tongue wink
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 02:32 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i like all the systems on that list. Well aside of xbox. For a while xbox was just a waste of time to me. Having already owned the PS2 when i bought xbox is pretty much just collects dust. There are maybe 3 games on the box worth owning. However the future is looking up for the box with a bunch of potential games comming out. The systems that do BLOW and should be pissed on are Jaguar, jaguar cd, sega 32x, sega cd. Virtual boy, and the original gameboy. LONG LIVE SEGA SATURN

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:33 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sed
Popsicle canibal

I HATE X-BOX mad

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:00 PM
Sed is currently offline Click here to Send Sed a Private Message Find more posts by Sed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

What prog do u use then The One Himself?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:17 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Progs? There's so many...Are you talking about browser, editors, games, multimedia..? Be more specific, please.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:40 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

If you ask about my Operating System, the answer is Linux.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:41 AM
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

draco....YOUR GONNA PAY FOR TAKING MY QUOTE!! mad devil

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:38 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

also the xbox sucks!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:40 PM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

XBOX thumb down

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:19 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyceIBG
The Punisher

as a console, i think the xbox is great. the games on the other hand...... and I don't think the cube is too much past the box. personally, I'm a sony fan (but the ps2 is not as durable as the first model ps, and mine didn't last long). Xbox being a new system, developers have to see the full potential in the xbox before jumping to it or making games just for it. It has good potential though. The future games are promising, but there is always a chance that the box will slide into a hole and disappear if mr. gates don't do something.

But there are some good games that will suffice to keep it going a little, such as halo, time splitters, and hitman and now with the gta double pack released, it will get a slight boost (but I don't think that it will do too good since most people have played and beaten both gta's and are bored with them as I am). But with a future of promising games such as fable, and arx fatalis, it could get the little boost it needs to become a good system.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:19 AM
DyceIBG is currently offline Click here to Send DyceIBG a Private Message Find more posts by DyceIBG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Sephiroth8

Gamecube is the worst system made

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 05:44 PM
Dark Sephiroth8 is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Sephiroth8 a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Sephiroth8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

At least Xbox has a use: Bullet Proof Armor! The xbox is bullet proof! Thats the only good use for it cuz it really sux!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:36 PM
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

need help call draco

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:32 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

xbox as a system pwns...too bad they have crappy liceneses with gaming companies. Seriously who gives a damn if xbox bought right to RARE....try a good company like Square-Enix and maybe etch a deal with EA so they can have an online setup. Then xbox would actually be good.

IMO...EA games are way more fun to play on xbox than ps2 because you can play 4 player multi instead of boring 2 player. But like i said before, PS2 online makes up the difference.

Last edited by Linkalicious on Dec 10th, 2003 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote