KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » X3:my Book

X3:my Book
Started by: JuliusRoden

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JuliusRoden
Restricted

Account Restricted

CHAPTER THREE-5

bursting in tears, she was whining like a little girl. God only knows what exactly happened there, and perhaps these people around her, the one she called her family, may accuse her of something else.
And yet, she was wrong. Just like that, she realized she was around Storm's sympathetic arms, her teacher gathered her around a warm embrace.
Nightcrawler stared at her, he didn't know what else to say, he didn't know more about his teammates, but the way it occured, he realized that everyone in the room was ready to accept Rogue for whatever she was, whoever she was, it didn't matter. Cyclops and Wolverine kept their cool---just like their colleagues, they felt the same way. Bobby wanted to take Storm's place, but something stopped him. He felt that it was not the right time.
Logan approached her location, he knelt down in front of her, with a reassuring smile.
"It's okay kid. No matter who you are or who you were, it would never change the first impression I had for you..."
Rogue could never been happier. Storm's embrace reminded her about her mother, and Logan added more comfort. And the X-Men---Professor Xavier, they were still with her. Perhaps, it's the best thing she could ever have. A family. Her heart was beating so fast as if her soul was about to separate from her body. She wanted to shout for bliss. She couldn't explain what she was feeling at this moment. With a grateful reply, she smiled at them.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:34 AM
JuliusRoden is currently offline Click here to Send JuliusRoden a Private Message Find more posts by JuliusRoden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to General Fiction area.
Moving--moved

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 07:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JuliusRoden
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moved?

What do you mean Kes?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:00 AM
JuliusRoden is currently offline Click here to Send JuliusRoden a Private Message Find more posts by JuliusRoden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I mean I moved it here. To general fiction area wink

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:27 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote