KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Ush's Game Episode I- "Avalar"- Gumf archive

Ush's Game Episode I- "Avalar"- Gumf archive
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

now THAT's a description...

but I have a question... is a Jedi allowed to have a red lightsabre?
(btw, QGJ's first padawan got killed, nice future for you)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 04:25 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 05:16 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I smell cut and paste....

Gundark's Jedi Knighthood was transformed into that of the life of a Master when the council bestowed the title upon her just two years ago, however she has yet to take on a padawan, despite being 37 now. Born on Vataan, she was taken into the Jedi order when she was all of two years old, however her parents both died along with the rest of the unfortunate population when Vataan went super-nova when Gundark was 10. The loss was bitter, but Gundark knew the tragedy was purely fate; she reconciled her anger and grief though her training and came out much the wiser Jedi on the other end. The council relies much upon her cool, collected thinking and ability to control her fear, fear that would lead to anger, hate and suffering, and thus to the dark side as many times Master Yoda had told her. Gundark had lost track of how many field missions she had been sent on by the council, but accepted each assignment with the respect due the council, usually without question. Ushgarak was one of her closest friends in the order and he was quite strong with the Force, despite the emotional baggage of his past.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 05:28 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Cripes, I've become part of my own game world!

Letting a Jedi use a red sabre is no more 'wrong' than letting them use yellow ones. We haven't been very literal about colours.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 06:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Gundark
I smell cut and paste....

I don't smell anything...
well, my char description is pretty much the same as the last one...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 06:11 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You really don't have to re-post your characters, you know!

Hmm, I think I will create a new descriptions thread tonight.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 26th, 2002 06:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I smell KFC chicken. smile

Will it be for my game or just yours? I would like to have my own separate descriptions thread for my game, if you don't mind.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 01:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Crap, I forgot to do that.

Anyway, seperate descriotion threads for each game. Clearly labelled.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 06:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, I am closing this thread now. Replacement coming soon.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 27th, 2002 08:55 PM