KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » name a time when someone was so rude that you almost fought them

name a time when someone was so rude that you almost fought them
Started by: BLACKANGEL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

im mean you*

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:50 AM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

once a girl at my school continued to butt into my conversations and kick me and slap me and call me names. I'm a guy so I'm not supposed to do anything about it. But one day she called me a man whore when I was sitting in my desk and she was in front of it. I kicked her in the kneeecap and she fell and sprained her arm. I got in trouble... but it was worth it. It was kinda mean too.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:54 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

at least u didnt beat her up really bad. i dont know but i hate boys who fight girls. i mean really fist fight them. you know damn well you are going to win. they should just do something like you did.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:57 AM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

maybe she like you

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:58 AM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

strange unethical way of showing that. big grin

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:10 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

yea some girls do, do that. i tell them that you should tell him that you like him but noooooooo no one wants to listen to me

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:14 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

where is that refresh bottom

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:21 AM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

No... shes one of those few girls that are really really strong.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:39 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok i got a story. ok this kid on that used to live on my street was a big fruit and he likes pokemon (now hes a wigger since his bros are black), anyways we were outside wrestling and i made him fall and he goes to my house and tries to open my door and go inside and i was like hell no so i took his bike and went away then his mom came over and yelled at me and told my dad and i got yelled at. it was worth it smile thats one of the stpries i got but im lazy big grin

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:44 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

me and my mom were pulling out of a parking space in school and this kid flys past us going 50 on this side street deal in the parking lot and i had to yell at my mom to stop cause she was baking out so my mom honked at him and he has the nerve to flip us off. so he pulls up the busy street and stops at the stop light and waits for traffic to go down so he can pull out by this time we reach him and i got out of the car as my mom is yelling at me to get back in and i walk up to his window and he had it half way down and i pushed on the window hard enough to go down and i went to grabb the kids shirt but he pulled away and i couldnt do ne thing but be pissed my mom almost grounded me for that stunt

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:07 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

jeez what if he drove with ur arm stuck in the window

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:14 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bhang
Slider

quote:
Originally posted by BLACKANGEL
I just notice we punch people when we get mad.

im spanish and we have this thing called sweet 15. so i had mines. my cousin had a choice 1,000 dollars or a sweet 15. she chose the money.
i had my sweet 15 and i had over 400 people. she got jealous and started to act stank. so when it was time to line up she didnt want to. oh yea and i was real sick that day and i had a white dress on. i told her to line up and she didnt so she started to curse me out for no reason. i was like hold up i know this chicken head isnt cursing me out. so i curse back at her. i turn around and called her stupid b****. she said say it in her face so i did. right after i finish she hit me in my face. i ht her back and we started to fight. her mouth and nose was leaking blood. i had white gloves on and they had blood all over it. my dress had blood all over it. my mom broke up the fight and threw my cousin against the wall. so her mom had to get her and take her mess up butt home. i beat her up. plus i got over 3000 dollars from my guess. HA in her face.
I love b/itches beating the crap out of each other laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:15 PM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

cat fighting?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:15 PM
Bhang
Slider

No, down right beating the crap out of each other

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:16 PM
Bhang is currently offline Click here to Send Bhang a Private Message Find more posts by Bhang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

o that is cool cool it wouldnt be any fun watching a guy go against a girl

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:25 PM
Bhang
Slider

Yeah , no way

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:26 PM
DeNiro

if he did then i would be hitting the shit out of him the whole time he was driving unless i had a bad grip on the car then i would be holding on to dear life but i couldnt grab his shirt in time to hold on to something i went for it and he pulled away i looked for his car in the parking lot the next day but couldnt remeber what it was he is one lucky dude i wouldnt have cared but when u put my mother in danger i am going to try my best to mess u up good

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:26 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't call BLACKANGEL a *****, or she might go off on us all...
p.s. don't hurt me BLACKANGEL

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:27 PM
Bhang
Slider

She can bring it,
but I was refering to two women fighting, probably should have let that one pass my brain first before hitting that submit button

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:31 PM
DeNiro

there was this fight this year at a football game and i was watching it and my buddy dan rico was in it and he accidently punched this girl in the face as hard as he could cause he went to hit this one dude and she walked in front of him now one thing if he meant to punch her and i didnt know him i would have gotten into the fight cause u cant punch a girl but it was a accident and after the girl came to she wanted to fight him it was kinda funny

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 11:37 PM