KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Arnold Schwartzenegger

Arnold Schwartzenegger
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tevesh

nah man. arnold is cool. sure he's really old, but he's still in good shape. i heard that he's willing to do a T4 if 3 does good.

this not to mention true lies 2. you gotta give the man credit for all the work he's done and the fact that he's still willing to do more

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 05:15 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah he a survior in the action world which lots of people forget past fav's like Jean Claude Van Dam,Steven Segal.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 11:15 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

I love all of Arnie's movies except for the comedies. I don't care for comedies. Other than that the movie I like the least is RAW DEAL, RED SONJA and CONAN THE DESTROYER.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 07:41 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

No but Jingle All The Way was funny.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 10:06 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

Kindergarden Cop was awesome!

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 07:10 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

KC wasn't too bad.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 11:15 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Funny movie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:17 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

But those anyon ethink that Arnuld would have any more sucessful movies after T3.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 11:09 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Arnold is just another washed up 80s action star.
Others include:

The mussels from Brussels (Van Dam)
Steven Segal
Sly Stallone
Micahel Dudeokoff
Dulf Lundren
Patrick Swayzee
Kurt Russel

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 11:19 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Well he made pretty good 90's movie like True Lies and T2 and the new 21th centary T3.And yes Steven Segal and Van Dam might be 80's trash now but Above The Law,Hard To Kill,Kick Boxer and Blood Sport are classics.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 11:23 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

The Augman speaks true. Don't forget Last Action Hero which is one of my top faves. And Total Recall. Both were made in the nineties and did rather well at the box office. cool

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 11:29 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

You tell him.And Stallone not been in anything yet perfect but all Rambos are classic as for Rocky.And the comedy he was in Oscar is hilirious.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 11:48 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I am a huge fan of Arnold as my choice of avatar suggests.....

Old Post May 24th, 2003 04:43 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I heard he got a little frisky with a British host onj a show or something like that.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 05:07 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Ain't heard that one before.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 05:15 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah this British Host of like a morning show or something and lets say he did a lot of touching for just an interview on that program live too.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 06:01 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Everyone gets a little crazy from time to time. Did you see this yourself or is this second hand news?

Old Post May 24th, 2003 09:44 PM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Saw it on the newspaper they even shown pictures of him grabbing the girl butt and everything not like he was forcing himself on her but he touched her a little to much.And it been said the Arnuld does that from time to time.

Old Post May 24th, 2003 09:47 PM
Tevesh

i've only seen predator 1, but was arnold in predator 2? and i think they should make a third and he should be in it. after all, he is doing a lot of sequels.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 06:27 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I never seen either Predator films but have you heard anything about him doing Total Recall 2? That movie rocked.

Old Post May 25th, 2003 12:50 PM