KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Exercise

Exercise
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Exercise

So are is this a group of fatties here, or are we fitness buffs? I try to lift three times a week, and jog that many also.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 04:25 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

and still no results for you... sad

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 08:38 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Work out twice a week, but not for bulk - just to keep off my beer belly. big grin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 09:13 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Use to train football, but my knees aint too good so i walk to and back from work. About 15 min walk, or three songs on the discman cool

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 09:57 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Or one and a half listens to "the hurricane" by Bob Dylan. cool

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 12:37 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Khia Bo (a bit like Tia Bo but more intense big grin ) twice a week, Aerobics once a week, Swim at least once a week.

I was spending a lot of time in the Gym until recently, need to get back into that but have been very busy of late.

And still a fatty.... stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 01:35 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

training 3 times a week and competition once a week.
That and playing some soccer and basket with some friends.
And I don't have the age for a beer belly smile

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 01:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Football as often as I can.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 03:39 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I just dont eat anymore. It's really hard for the first 2 weeks, but after that, when you see food you want to barf! cool

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 04:38 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Good lord, Tex! embarrasment

And Bob Dylan's Hurricane kicks ass!

I've got a beer belly. I love it. It's a trophy of alcoholism! cool

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 07:39 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Beer belly, Yuk! I'm taking this medicine and one of the side effects is weight gain, I gained 15 pounds over the summer, and now since I'm back in school, I need to loose those suckers! Got 4 more to go! Woohooo!!! smokin'

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 08:23 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

We have a home gym in the basement, so no excuse not to work out. Four mornings a week cause Tommy's off on fridays and likes to sleep in. Mountain bike on weekends or walk the labs on old railroad bed they have made into a bike trail that runs through our town. I have no kids, so no excuse for not having a flat stomach. Tommy has a beer gut he is very proud of, but he's pretty hard the rest of the way around.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 08:36 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
but he's pretty hard the rest of the way around
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 08:39 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

I walk around the UK campus everyday, thats a good work out all its own. I also play baseball on the weekends and basketball when I can.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 09:22 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not fat, but that requires no effort from me.

And Edna is not fat either. No you are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 10:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I'm hacked off now, just got back from Khai Bo tonight anbd they told us that they are reducing the number of classes from 2 to 1 because the Thursday night session has falling numbers.

Now they only one is at 9pm on a Monday night. sad

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 10:49 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Wha! How dare they! I mean, I never had uch clue what it all was but your Thursday night sessions were a part of life around here!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 10:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, something like that.

They did say that if the sumbers pick up over the next three weeks then they might keep it going on a Thursday.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 11:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ehh... well, I WOULD RC, but it's a long way to go...

Seriously, though, I hope it works out.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 11:19 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

My right index finger also gets a pretty good workout from my mouse.

Don't even go there finti.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2001 02:41 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote