KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What is your opinion on citizens' right to bear arms?

What is your opinion on citizens' right to bear arms?
Started by: HavocHound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HavocHound

What is your opinion on citizens' right to bear arms?

Are you anti-gun or pro? Are you anti-self-defense? Are you anti-national defense? Do you believe in total dependency on government or do you believe in freedom and individuality? Do you believe government is the servant or the master?

Please state the reasons for your beliefs.

~~~~~

AND DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD!! Anyone who deletes, closes, or locks this thread is a lacky of totalitarianism.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 02:14 PM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Trying the Bill of rights here or what.?
Do you want an European view on the matter?

quote:
Anyone who deletes, closes, or locks this thread is a lacky of totalitarianism.

And boy are we objective here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 03:21 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Anti-gun, anti-rightwing nazi groups (don't know if yours is one of them).

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 03:35 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I think we should be allowed to have small hand guns only for hunting and self protection. I dont think we should be allowed to have those big machine guns or anything roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 04:48 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

taking all the fun away Tex wink

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 05:05 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

What the hell is going on here? Who is this guy?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 07:26 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

a newbie

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 07:28 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't beleive a word he says.

He's 20 years old, how could he possibly feel betrayed by government. He preaches how government should be eliminated, then he says it's a violation of freedom of speech to delete his threads.

HH, isn't the bill of rights part of the government that you're hiding behind? I thought you hate the government.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 07:34 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Nah he is probably and N.R.A supporter and have a poster of Charlton Heston on the wall. big grin

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 07:37 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

laughing out loud

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 07:40 PM
yerssot

mocking the newbies?
how childish! how Texas!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 07:57 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Re: What is your opinion on citizens' right to bear arms?

quote:
AND DON'T DELETE THIS THREAD!! Anyone who deletes, closes, or locks this thread is a lacky of totalitarianism. [/B]

AHA, a challenge! I'm not a lacky, buddy, I AM totalitarianism. evil face

And to exercise my EXTREME power, I hereby sentence this particular gun thread with nazistic tendencies to be closed. Preach on in the other one if you like. But I'll be watching! evil face evil face

This, HavocHound, is MY right for self-defense. evil face

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 08:03 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

embarrasment embarrasment It's still open embarrasment embarrasment

Old Post Oct 25th, 2001 08:28 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote