KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you want me around or not?

Do you want me around or not?
Started by: HavocHound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

He has much to learn indeed. evil face

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 07:33 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I'm starting to really like this HH person. Those questions are great, strange and different, I like it smokin'
I take it there are no 'right' answers?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 08:31 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

Yes, son. You is correct. There am no right answers to...questions, the.

~~~~~

I just thought of something. You say I can't talk about certain things but isn't this the General Discusstion forum? Does it not say in the description, "Get to know your fellow posters, and discuss anything you want."? That must mean that you don't really want to get to know me if you don't want me to discuss things beyond what you deem "appropriate." sad That makes Hound feel bad. sad

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 09:06 PM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Did you come up with that all by yourself Tex?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 09:06 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's just a matter of common sense, Hound. Honestly, now you are just twisting things; it's almost as if you are trying to martyr yourself. I don't know what you hope to achieve,

Yeah, this is general discussion, but there are limits. Subjects that will offend or upset significant portions of the board are rightfully closed; we come here for a good time, not to be upset. For example, if anyone started a thread full of 'US deserves what it got, sucks and must die' comments we'd close that pretty quick as well.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 09:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by finti
Did you come up with that all by yourself Tex?

confused

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 09:19 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Also, HH, I didn't make up that line "discuss anything you want". evil face

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 09:54 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I wanna know where you came up with the clown and living doll stuff...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! eek! eek!

damn clowns..

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 05:38 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Dim, I also watched Toy Story on TV the other day. What a great film! Hanks rules!

I like the refereal of clowns from the movie "Killer Klowns from Outer Space" Has anyone seen that? HH obviously has.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 05:48 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I hate clowns *shudders* I hate people in masks...hate them all..

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 05:52 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Ronald McDonald is scary, don't you think?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 05:54 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

"For example, if anyone started a thread full of 'US deserves what it got, sucks and must die' comments we'd close that pretty quick..."

Good! THAT'S the type of stuff you SHOULD close.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 12:32 PM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yes, Ronald McDonald is a freak..and yes I would close that thread if anyone was dumb enough to post it.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 02:59 PM
Ratcat

Easy to say if you're an American.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 03:00 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

What? I would say the same if it was any country..even the UK wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 03:06 PM
Ratcat

I believe you would. smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 03:09 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Should I stop playing Ronald McDonald in the weekends???? wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 03:51 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Only if you wife doesn't object wink eek! smokin'

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 04:04 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

See, HH? You wouldn't defend THAT kind of post in the interests of free speech, would you? There are people in the UK that think like that; not many, but they are there, and I am sure they wouldn't want to be silenced either, but they will be, because that's the right thing to do. Once you accept the principle that some threads must be closed, you should accept that a thread that offends many board members WILL be closed. And it's nothing personal.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 08:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

*gets clown gun and runs over to guard Dimmy*

We're pretty topical here, HH. I mean we all poke fun at each other but its all just that. Fun. We come here to laugh and have a good time just being silly. Some topics are obviously more serious than others and there can be good debates without offending people.

Ush, this is where you insert an archival reference. There's a dear.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 08:21 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote