KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » :(

:(
Started by: yerssot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

:(

well, it happend...
someone in my family past away; I'm not in the mood to talk so...
oh yeah: I'm away from Monday till Wednesday...

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 11:49 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm very sorry to hear that, yerssot. My condolences.
Take your time. Come back whenever you are ready.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 12:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, posting is one thing, it doesn't remind me of those evil stuff, and writing about it helped!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 12:22 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Glad to hear it! Always nice to have supportive friends, of course.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 12:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

got the signal:
thanx Ush!
I appreciate it!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 12:47 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I'm sorry to hear that Yerssot sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 02:10 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Me too. sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 02:16 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

It's always a tough time I know, but no one can ever understand your feelings right now, each person handles it in their own, unique way.

If it helps, I have found that it is best to remember the good times shared, than to dwell upon what you shall never know again.

My wishes go out to you and yours.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2001 08:58 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Sorry, man

My prayers are with you and your family smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 04:17 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

why is there a smilie at the end? sarcasm????? mad

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 12:14 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I THINK he was just trying to be happy and supportive.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 12:26 PM
yerssot

than I ask for apologize here

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 12:28 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

My deepest sympathy, yerssot....I pray for comfort for you and your loved ones in this time of loss. God Bless.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 04:02 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

thanx all for the replies and the PM's it's really great that you all support me!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 04:23 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

The smile was for support for your family. I think it would be rather distasteful for me to be a smartass in this instance. You know me better than that, don't you?

Sorry agian. And it sounds like you were expecting it too, "It happened". Bummer, bud.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 05:43 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, I'm still very confused with it all so I can post stuff that I don't mean and stuff. Sorry To!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 06:06 PM
Lara
Belladonna

Oh yerss, come here*cuddles yerss until he feels better*
I've also suffered a loss, my great grand father died on the 18th
So I'm also grieving.*gives yerss a big kiss and sympathizes w/ him* sad *have a tissue yerss*

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 01:03 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I bet Yers is embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment now cool

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 03:21 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Lara, one of my pet fish committed suicide 3 weeks ago, I could use some cuddles too wink

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 04:34 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

My post didnt come out right shouldnt have been in here at all sorry Yers sad

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 04:38 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote