KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Kill the person above u!

Kill the person above u!
Started by: hh?

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

while in space i slap mm one more time before we die lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 08:20 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

crams a dildo up hockey's ass (reguardlessly if he may like it big grin ) , rips out his eye, skullfu*ks him and beats him with a fishing rod until he is dead. then i use his pieces as bait when i goes fishing stick out tongue

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 10:08 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 10:40 PM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

dogbert ur messed up in the head lol smile
and no i wont enjoy that

lets keep the gruesome down a little so this wont close down. smile

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:04 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

transports h0ck3y into a one-way shuttle to Earth, which is in the middle of nuclear winter big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:14 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

while in shuttle SPIRITUALLY slaps soth in the face. smile lol

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:15 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

My spirit's in pain now

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:45 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

better be smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:57 AM
NinthCorona

kidnaps hockey, ties him up, gags him and hires male hookers to screw him. it goes on for so long that he begins to dehydrate and dies of dehydration. i now use his body as a dart board in my basement.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:25 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

*sneaks into the post a bit late*

I lure the above poster into my apartment, with the promise of a drink and possibly more. I Offer to fix him a drink... when he isn't looking, I slip some poison into the glass, and watch as he drinks the slow darkness of death.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:34 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

takes striel by the leg and drags him until we get to a cave, then chains her to a bed and i call in 2 male and 2 female dominatrixes. they give her immense pleasure and pain, so much to the point where she begs for death. i am not going to go in any further, bucs if i did, i wuld get banned and this thread wuld be shut down, so use ur imagination for the rest big grin

Last edited by NinthCorona on Dec 2nd, 2003 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 02:33 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Sweeps Striel's legs out from under her and plunges two jagged blades into her chest

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 02:34 AM
HockeyFace

Hockeyface comes in and snaps Soth's neck. I then gets a knife and chops off Soth's 'wee-wee' as Soth screams in pain. I stab Soth 100+ times. I then gouge his eye balls out. Then I electrocute him. Then I put a grenade in his mouth and his head explodes. I proceede to p!ss on his rotting corpse and then sh!t on it.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 02:47 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

h0ck3yh0rr0r slaps hockey face. (heheh hockey fight) h0ck3yh0rr0r drops gloves and starts socking hockeyface...hockeyface loses his teeth. i pick up his teeth and make him eat his teeth. then i stick a hockey stick down his throat. smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 02:51 AM
HockeyFace

I get a bow and arrow and shoot Hockey's left eye out. I then take Hockey's tongue and cut it off with a knife. Then I beat him with a lead pipe mercilessly. Then I pour gasoline on him and light a match, which I throw on him. HockeyH0rr0r burns in flames. I throw his body out the window of a 40 story building. i then impale his body on a tree.

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:04 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

*shoots HockeyFace in the back of the head*

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:07 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

grabs hockeyface by the head and grabs a hockey stick from hockeyhorror and i then proceed to shove it up his ass. while he is moaning in pain, i pay homeless people to shit on him, piss on him and force him to give them hand jobs. i finally give him a break and kill him with a desert eagle. I hand cuff his corpse to my wall and use him as a punching bag.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:09 AM
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

this post is SO gonna get deleted. lol

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:10 AM
HockeyFace

I magically come back to life and I get a chainsaw. I then put the chainsaw tthrough Striel's stomach. I say go to hell to Striel and shoot her in the a$$. I slit her neck with a knife and the theme to Happy Days plays.

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:16 AM
NinthCorona

i then see hockeyface in the streets and i am angry bcus i killed him b4. i shoot him in the foot so he can't run from me like a little sissy. i then drag him into my house, and i rape him. not a gay rape, but just a "i want to humiliate you" rape. at this point, his a**hole is the size of a baseball. i then continue to slam a hammer into his head intil his brains gush out of his ears. i now use him as a real like inflatable doll.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:29 AM