KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Smith is ALIVE!!!

Smith is ALIVE!!!
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

EXACTLY!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 12:32 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

"However: Since Neo glows, when he’s being transported away at the end of Revolutions, he still carries the anomaly (showing the Matrix was repaired, not Reloaded). If he didn’t die (which he then obviously didn’t, a code in a dead body is kinda useless) then he essentially carries the seed for another –1 ("your opposite, your negative") should he EVER plug into the Matrix again."

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 01:53 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

But if the machines are carrying Neo's body to use his code in someway, can they reinsert his prime program, Reloading the Matrix?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:12 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

TheOneHimself> I do not think the Machines CAN take the code from Neo anymore. I think that since Neo is still alive (he glows at the end of Revolutions), he’s MERGED with the anomaly. The man neo and the program “anomaly” have become ONE.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:19 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

You are assuming that he is alive... embarrasment big grin

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:22 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Since Neo's body glows when seen through "source"-eyes, and the only thing glowing with that vision IS connected to the Source -> Neo is connected to the Source. Since the only thing he has that could be connected is The Anomaly, the anomaly is still in Neo's body.

WOULD be pretty useless in a dead body, no? big grin

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:29 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

not exactly... big grin Where was Neo when his body was dead at the end of the first Matrix? Ok, you may answer: He was not actually dead...But I say that he was somehow dead..Remember when the Oracle told Neo he was not the one and he seemed to be waiting for something..maybe, another life? At that point he was not THE ONE..He became the one after his death (through Smith). That is the same situation in RVL..The body is dead but the mind is not... hard to explain in few words...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 02:42 AM
Lag

Neo might actually be dead in all forms and showing his glowing dead body still holding the anomaly would signify that the Matrix will not be reloaded and Neo did what he chose to do which was free humanity from slavery and end the war. The lotus shape would show him finally taking his seat in heaven.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 10:58 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote