KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Weddings and Lost Pirates

Weddings and Lost Pirates
Started by: Kat Morgan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kat Morgan

Love Weddings and Lost Pirates

(I need chars for everyone!i am Kat) cool The setting is three days before Will and Elizabeths wedding,Will has called in Jack to be his bestman ,in disguise that is.At the same time(this is 8 months after the black pear voyage)Lizzy calls in her friend that she met when she got home,Katherine Morgan(Kate or Kat)who is also a pirate.She hates discussing her past,especially her father,whom only Lizzy knows is Blackbeard(I know i just thought it would be trippy)She also hates talking about her past because of a certain drunk pirate.Katherine a few years ago had a jack related fiasco,so much went wrong and people had almost died....She is also one of the best female pirates ever,Jack admires her for being so good and usuallu finds it hard to accpet that she can drink more than he can(link to past fiasco,rum)He has no idea that Kate will be there,for one thing,Katherine poses as a noblewoman,second of all its hard to see her face with her hat.

Katherin walked into the parlor,her tea garden style dress from england swaying gently in the breeeze gushing from the door as the servant closes it.When the messenger had come back down the stairs Elizabeth came running down the stairs..."KATE!!!!"she yelled."LIZZY!!!"Kate yelled back.Lizzys father wlaked in as she was running down the stairs"Daddy Swan!"she said.Over the last eight months since she had met Lizzy he had become like a father to her.Lizzy came careening towards her and hugged her tightly,she hugged back."Finnally your back!"said Elizabeth."Ive only been gone 5 weeks luv."she said,they walked back up the stairs to talk about what she had been doing...they went into Lizzys room,they closed the door ....the smell of salt water wafted in through the window as Kate unpacked her things,her sword etc etc.They both started laughing hystericly....

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:29 AM
Kat Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Kat Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Kat Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kat Morgan

(Jack also thinks shes dead)

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:36 AM
Kat Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Kat Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Kat Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

before you can start did you ask ush for permission? and can i make my own original char for it?

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:44 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kat Morgan

I am so sorry i forgot to ask,im a ditz i know.But if im aloud to keep it up now after my blunder yeah of course you an have your own original char!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 06:25 PM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

cool! well if you get permission ill be here to rp with yah wink

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 11:31 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

I will be here too

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 12:18 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh blimey... sigh... ok, you got two others interested, see what you can do with it...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 12:44 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

*Hugs Ush* You're the KUULEST

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 01:26 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

so does that mean we have permission ush?

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:08 AM
Kat Morgan

Woot!~ TY I am so sorry i didnt ask in the first place,i was trying to get the idea down before i forgot it!^-^

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:09 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

((here's my char's intro, hope you dont mind if he's part of Kat's pirate crew.))

Alexander Kite had come into port not but a day ago and already he found himself fleeing the patrol. With cat-like reflexes he sprung up the wall and grabbed onto the roof of one of the taller city buildings. He sat, perched, at the tip of the roof, looking down upon the city. He wasn't quite sure where Katherine had gone, but aslong as she was away from the ship long enough for him to have some free-time he didn't mind. Alex had joined aboard Kat Morgan's ship awhile back, convincing her that his quick hands and deadly daggers where indeed that of the greatest theif in the Carribean. He liked sailing with pirates, but a chance to get out and..see the sites always intrigued him.

Spotting a debeutant walking amongst the commoners Alexander smirked, obviously the lady found herself no better than the good people, which meant she must have a kind heart, easily manipulated. With a grin Alex slid down the roof, landing on his feet not far from the noble lady. Faking a limp he walked out infront of her, tripping with a moan, "Oooh...I seemed to have fallen..." he strained his face, trying to get up.
"Dear me! You poor sir, let me help you!" a plump woman came out from the bakery, lifting Alex up. His eyes widened in amazement as the debeutant continued on past him. He couldnt believe it, that rich woman was supposed to help him, not this poor baker..with a sigh he wrapped one arm around the baker to support his injured leg. Moving his hand down stealthily he pulled the coin purse from the woman's belt, "Thank you ma'am, I'll be on my way.." with a nod of appreciation he hobbled off back into the alley. With a smirk he opened the full coing purse, "Well, it didn't quiet go as well as I had planned, but this will certainly due." closing the pouch he tossed it into teh air and cought it, smiling rougishly.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:29 AM
Kat Morgan

Kate hoped her crew was doing allright,she had told her first mate Caiol(pronounced K- ol)that she was going to a wedding and would be gone for a few days,he should be taking care of the crew.....which she knew full well meant the crew was getting incredibly drunk.She laughed to herself as elizabeth talked,she could drink better than any pirate on the green earth,Alex didnt belive her so one night she drank with him until the sun had come up,he spent the day hanging his head over the railing why she didnt even get a headache.
*knock knock*Someone was knocking at the door."Who is it ?"called Lizzy."Its me,Will'he said.He opened the door and got tackled by Kate."Will!So how have you been taking care of my lizzy,if you hurt her..."she said."I know,youll make me wish i was a natural eunich"he said laughing.They walked down the stairs.Lizzy and Will and Kate were wlaking down the street when she spotted Alex..."Scuse me for a moment "she said.SHe marhed over to alex...she pulled him byt eh scruff of his neck over to the side of the road."How many times did i tell you on the boat,you are not to pick on the gentry of this town without asking me first,Lizzys father could be out and you might get him,if i see you doing this again before the wedding i will throw you into the sea,or better yet i mkae you drink even more than i and then toss you into the sea with weights around your ankles so the sharks will eat you!"she said angrily.She tossed him bakc out onto the street and went back to lizzy and will.""Oh,will have you called in your best man yet?"she asked.'Yeah,you might like him..."said Will not even finishing his sentence for at the same time alex had been caught stealing fro gentry and a gaurd was about to shoot him,Katherine ran up."Please sir,he is my servant,he is a little bit touched in the head,i am so sorry i will make sure to have him locked up for awhile,i shall have this condition beaten out of him"she said pointedly,,,she almost laughed at the look on alexs face,"Who are you?!"the gaurd demanded."I am Katherine Morgan,"she said.She was "supposed" to be a very inluential dukes daughetr from england..."I am sorry ma'am i menat no disprespects!,heres your servant ,"he said."Oh and by the way,if you do catch him doing that again,feel free to through him in jail for awhile and ill pick him up from there"she said as she seant Alex running back to the tavern,They walked back to the mansion

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 04:20 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"A bit touched in the head? Well I'll be damned, Captain must have a strong sense of humor to think a fool of me.." Alex mumbled as he walked through the streets towards the tavern. As he walked through the streets his hands unexplainably started to pull purses from their belts, placing them on his own. He shook his head, "Well I'll be, seems I can't brake the habbit, no harm in keeping these.." he said, patting the purses gently. He moved through the crowds swiftly, wraithlike. As he reached the tavern door he twisted the knob and opened the door, the sound of a busy tavern greeting his ears.

Alex walked slowly to a table, taking a seat and placing his feet on the tabeltop. As he hummed a small tune he was greeted by a rising sensation as a large man picked him up by the back of his shirt. Twisting around Alex met the face of his wood-be attacker and grinned. The man was huge, monstrous even, with more than a few teeth missing, and obviosuly didn't knwo how to shave for a large beard covered almost half his chest. As Alex fell to the floor teh big man stepped on his back, pushing him firmly against the ground, "Eh! Think you mind moving chap?" Alex asked hopelessly as the big man applied mroe pressure. His voice, powerful yet disgusting made Alex flinch, "My wife tells me you been stealin, I don't likes theives little man!" he roared. "Well I'm not really a theif you see, and actor of sorts, trying to practice for a pa~" more pressure form the large man's boot told Alex he wasn't buying the actor gig," alright, alright, I'm a theif, but can you balme me? I never knew my father, and my mo~" more pressure cause Alex to gasp for breath, obviously lies wernt going to get him out of this, so he went for his second option, attack. With one swift movement Alex slammed his dagger into the big man's ankle, causing him to fall backwards. With his remainging energy, the rest sapped from the massive giant's weight, Alex sprung onto the table, staring the man's friends in the eyes, "First one to take me on get s kniii~" Alex's voice trailed off as he was again picked up, this time by the throat. The big man hadn't takin long to get the dagger out of his ankle, and apparently was well accustmoed to pain. With a strained sigh Alex shook his head, slamming another dagger into the man's crouch. With a scream the man fell tot eh ground dropping Alex. In a flash Alex was out the door, an angry mob coming after him. With his catlike grace he was again on the rooftops, smiling down at them,"Seems you chaps have failed to capture me! Hah! I bet you lowsy lot couldn't even catch Jack Sparrow!" he said, sprining across the rooftop to teh Tavern's roof and down onto the opposite street, away from the mob.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 04:40 AM
Kat Morgan

Kate sighed,evidently ther had been a riot the nigth before...caused by none other than the littelst scalliwag of her crew..."Lizzy,someitmes..."she said sighing again.""Well,Wills bestman arrived today,hes with will in his room right now drinking .......his friend is a big drinker.."she said smiling sideways."Really?"Kate laughed."He loves rum..."said Lizzy."Oh, i once knew a man who loved rum,he was almost always drunk,but he was a damn good pirate when he wasn almost getting me caught and killed,he never got caugh,cocky,funny,he did this weird twitch.....oh but to see him when he was at the wheel,in the early evening when the sun casts its red glow upon his back,to watch him like that,he looked like a king.....he was so very proud of his ship....he loved the sea and nothing else"she said looking away."I hate him,with the fire of a thousand suns i hope he is in pain right now if he is still alive....."she said lloking back up at lizzy."Sounds familiar..."Lizzy thought.Later that night Kate sat out alone on the balchony,she was sad and she had the dream about her mother again singing her the lullaby...she started singing and at the same time on the level below her,jack walked out of the room to breathe night air.."Summertime...and the air is breezy...the sea is calm and the tide is low......."she sung quietly, but jack still heard"Oy Jack,pull yourself together..and in his head he saw the ghost of a young beautiful woman singing a lullaby to a man ailing of alcohol poisoning,lulling him from pain...but it was a ghost a memory,dead women dont sing he thought and even when the singing stopped,there was an odd feeling in his heart ,even still when he layed down into a deep sleep of haunting dreams.....

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:08 AM
Tela

Regina walked through Port Royal. All memories of her had been forgotten, and she was unrecognizable in her preferred state of dress. She had joined Captain Jack Sparrow's crew. Her family thought she was dead, but they would get the shock of their life at the wedding.

"Hault" someone yelled breaking Regina's train of thought. She stopped but the guard ran passed her. She then turned into an alley and went through the backways.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:52 PM
Kat Morgan

Kat heard a noise in the street,she looked out of the balchony...it looked like someone had gotten caught stealin again.."Damn you to an eternity in hell alex your gonna love your capn after this,if i choose to get you out of this.."she said.SHe ran down the step and out the door in her pale creme dress and out to where the commotion was.She didnt know this but jack sparrow was watching from the blacksmith shop,and another pirate was watching as well ."I know i saw him,i saw him!Jack Sparrow was right ther !!"yelled alex."Boy were gonna have to put you in jail until yer' soberd up"said one of the gaurds'We have reports that he is a thief as wel;l sir"said anohter one,Kate just watched.He was obviously drunk,jacksparrow wouldnt be stpid enough to come here during a function as this....she kne how smart he could be..."SIrs,I am his mistress,please sober him up in any way you wish,beatings would be preferred"she said. She got close to alex,"Did i not tell you that if you were caught again i would let them throw you in jail.....have fun,and never i mean never mention the name of jack sparrow around me again!"she said and walked towards the blacksmith shop,lizzy was supposed to be there with will,at the same time jack had dissapeared.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:33 PM
Tela

Regina stared at the poor guy. She smirked. 'You're right, boy. he is here' she thought walking to the blacksmith shop. She needed her sword repaired. She knocked on the door and waited patiently not knowing her sister was inside.

Last edited by Tela on Nov 30th, 2003 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:36 PM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Sitting in the cell Alex twirled a small bone in his hand. A jail cell? They thought a jail cell could keep the greatest thei in the Carribean locked up? He laughed as he stood up, walking to the jail cell door. Sticking his arm between the bars and placing the bone in the lock he began to pick it open until he heard a click and the door swung open. Whistling he walked upstairs. The shock on the gaurds face was a pleasure to Alex as he nodded a good-day to him and walked outside. As the gaurd ran out Alex was gone.

Jumping from roof to roof he went unseen by anyone until atlast he was at the blacksmith. He had hoped that the blacksmith here was worth while, he needed to steal some new daggers as his were gone, jabbe dinto that fat man's body. Alex reached the Blacksmith's roof, looking down upon a beautiful woman knocking on the door. He sprung down behind her, leaning against the wall to the left of the door, "Why hello gorgeous" he said with a smirk, "My name's Alexander Kite, a pleasure." he said, offering Regina his hand.

(no getting caught this time k kat? he wasnt supposed to have been drunk last time either :P)

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 11:42 PM
Tela

Regina looked at his hand before shaking it. "Da name's Regina." she said. "Did you just call me gorgeus?" she asked. Her sea green eyes staring at the man in confusion. "I'm sorry you must be blind." she said loaughing. "Or emensely drunk. I'm not pretty. I'm very plain." Regina said. She walked over and peeked in the window. "So why are you here at this blacksmith's anyways?"

Last edited by Tela on Dec 1st, 2003 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:42 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Alex smiled, "Ah come now, don't be sellin yourself short lass.." he said, looking over her back to peek in the window with her, "I'm looking for some new daggers, mine are..uh..somewhere else right now.." he said, smirking. He squinted, getting a glimpse of a familiar woman. She looked like the captain, he wasn't sure if wanted to go in any more, she might get angry, but he shrugged it off as he turned his glance back to Regina. "So why are you here?" he asked

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:14 AM