KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Weddings and Lost Pirates

Weddings and Lost Pirates
Started by: Kat Morgan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tela

"My swords um...damaged." Regina said. When she spotted Lizzie her eyes went wide. "This can't be.." she said under her breathe. "Maybe I should wait until tomorrow." she said not wanting to confront her sister. "Thanks for the compliment." she said standing straight again. "Is there's someway I can help you?" she asked hoping the blacksmith wouldn't bring her sister with him.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:19 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"What was that you were whispering about?" he asked, arching a brow, "Something about Lady Elizabeth? My Cap'n knows her, I could introduce youtwo if you want, would be no trouble at all," he flashed her a smile, the bone he had used to pick teh lock on the jail cell door spinning eaily in his hand as he leaned against the balcksmith's wall.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:37 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

"I'm not exactly sure Lizzie would want to see me." Regina explained. "She thinks I'm dead." She sighed. "Wait, your captain?"

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:40 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Aye, my captain, Captain Kat Morgan, heard of her?" he asked, arching a brow. He wondered how this woman knew Lady Elizabeth, and started to wonder if he was talking to a noble, the thought intrigued him, and his hands twitched slightly, not enough to be visible. Alex knew he might want to get to know this Regina, and perhaps get close to ehr wallet..uh..heart. He smirked.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:49 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Regina laughed. "Ah is that so." she said. "Look, Laddy, I'm not what you think." she said. "I'm not what anyone thinks I am." she said taking a last glance at her sister. 'If Jack were here he'd kill me for talking to the Kat's crew.' she thought.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:53 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Alex smirked, "Well that's too bad lass.." he frowned slightly, looking back into the blacksmith, he didn't see Kat and thought she might have gone out the back, but suddenly she stepped back into veiw and he sidestepped away from the window, "Hmm..can't seem to go in yet.." he looked to Regina, "Well, you don't seem to be going in, whats the stall?" he asked

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:57 AM
Tela

"Um...I didn't want to intterupt Lizzie and her soon-to-be-husband." she lied. Regina forced a smile before just walking in. She let her hair hang in her face somewhat to hide most anything Elizabeth could identify. "Um..excuse me, are you will turner?" se asked the guy standing beside her.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:03 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Alex stood by the door, still pondering if he should go in. He placed his hand on his chin, looking at the ground. As a man passed he smirked and grabebd him, pulling him into the back alley. A few minutes later Alex stepped out, wearing the man's clothes, a large hat covering his face, and a nice sword at his hip. Stepping inside he glanced at Kat quickly, then trned his sight to Will, standing behind Regina. He leaned down, whispering into Regina's ear, "Work with me on this one.." he looked back up at Will and before he could question him Alex put his hand up, "I'm with her.." he said, his voice deepepr than usual in a hope to disguise it. Alex looked around for some daggers but only saw swords, clenching his teeth he looked back at Will with a sigh. Alex dearly hoped he hadnt risked coming in here for nothing.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:12 AM
Tela

Regina smile giving a small laugh. "Aye, this is me sword, and it needs fixin'. Think ya could do it?" she said handing Will her sword which was not only dull but had grooves in it. She gave a nervous laugh as she avoided her sister's pertenant gaze.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:22 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Alex glanced again about the room and cursed under his breath. He turned back to Will, "How much for a pair of daggers..?" he asked him, after rexeiving his answer, Alex handed Will the approprtiate amount of gold and nodded in curteousy. "Shall we go love?" he asked, looking at Regina.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:30 AM
Tela

Regina forced a smile. "Thanks, I'll be back in the morning." she said before turning to Alex. "We can go now."

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:48 AM
Im 2cool 4 a title r name

~Can I join?~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:05 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Sure, we can always use new players~

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:51 PM

~ Are there any special rules I should know about before introducing my person?~

Made by The One Himself! Thanks a bunch!! Like a whole bunch. As in tons and tons. Its FAB-O!!!big grin

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:57 PM
*- - -* is currently offline Click here to Send *- - -* a Private Message Find more posts by *- - -* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

~Only, if you haven't read it, Kat and Jack don't get along. My char Regina is a part of Jack's crew and is Elozabeth's sister. And Alex is part of Kat's crew. Kat doesn't know Jack's in port royal.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:59 PM

~Right then, thanks smile. Could my person b a visiting princess of India or something?~

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:06 AM

~Okay then.~

Princess Damayanti of India peeked out the window of her carriage. The roads were scattered with peasants and merchants. All trying to make a living. All looking happy and enjoying themselves. And she was stuck in this carriage doing absolutely nothing.
“Princess!” screeched one of the ladies accompanying her. She reached over and snapped the curtain into place. “Have you gone insane? Those people are evil! They scurry about like ants! They must not see you! They might want to kill you!” she said, lowering her voice to a hoarse whisper. Dami could not believe her ears. Why was she stuck with such imbeciles?

While her ladies were shopping in one of the many jewel stores, Dami seized her chance for some time to stretch her legs and walked across the street to the blacksmith.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:40 AM
Tela

Regina had walked outside the shop. She let out a sigh of relief before pushing her behind her ears. She leaned against the leftside of the door. "That was close." she whispered.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 02:09 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Alex stepped out, tossing the garb and hat he had attained from the man before and leaned against the wall, smiling at Regina, "You seem slightly releived loved." he stated, smiling.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 03:32 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

<<Nice>>

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 08:02 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote