KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » how bout we start a story, it can be bout ne ting............

how bout we start a story, it can be bout ne ting............
Started by: RagingSilent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

wink koolz

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:28 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
You guys rule my world! big grin

woohoo i rule th's world!!(well i AM you vampire master after all remember?devil )laughing

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:29 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Anywayz . ... ... suddenly a snowboarder pops out with a lightsabre and a Glass of beer. Without spilling a drop, . ... ... *stops and grounds himself* Whoa

Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

th i need to talk to u. miffed

we want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed

BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

it almost hit him

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:30 AM
BLACKANGEL is currently offline Click here to Send BLACKANGEL a Private Message Find more posts by BLACKANGEL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Anywayz . ... ... suddenly a snowboarder pops out with a lightsabre and a Glass of beer. Without spilling a drop, . ... ... *stops and grounds himself* Whoa

laughing

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:30 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by bLooMiLiCioUs
woohoo i rule th's world!!(well i AM you vampire master after all remember?devil )laughing

How could I ever forget, Vampire Mother. wink I've got some freshies stored away for you. You know, as a gift of my appreciation for bringing me into this world. smile evil face smokin' evil face

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:32 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

B.A miffed? wot appened?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:33 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Black Angel, what's up?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:33 AM
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud vampire mot'er, dis be sum funny shite.....

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:34 AM
Roulette
Freak

TH she sed she need to talk to u......

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:35 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

you got mee piss in that other thread

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:38 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

not cuz you trick me cuz of something you did

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:38 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

please explain...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:39 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
How could I ever forget, Vampire Mother. wink I've got some freshies stored away for you. You know, as a gift of my appreciation for bringing me into this world. smile evil face smokin' evil face

laughingdevil aahhh i like presents evil face

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:41 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

T.H: So, why complain? I'm sure the Mods have other stuff to deal with too, like a life? So, you can't expect them to always be keeping a watchful eye. It is up to us as well to keep things clean and fun or interesting or whatever it takes to avoid negative confrontations.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:43 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

you know what nevermind ill leave it alone. just go on T,H

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:44 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Well, it's because I've been there, and I've realized what they have to go through. I see the changes and the clean ups and he sweeps and the swoops and the covert wipe ups. Populations are increasing these days on a global level. So, you can't expect a mod to be perfect when the potential for chaos is constantly escalating.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:47 AM
BLACKANGEL
boo ya

exactly you cant expect a mob to be perfect. so y did they expect larrythearch to be. hes a human to.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:50 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

blink my li'l brain has been muddled up now blink

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 09:53 AM