KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Weird Al Rules

Weird Al Rules
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

Did you know that he has a baby?

sig made by TOH. All hail TOH!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 12:59 AM
MichaelMyerscoo is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelMyerscoo a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelMyerscoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I knew he was married

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:00 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Weird Al being married and making babies..

gives a guy like me all the hope I need!! big grin

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 01:12 AM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

laughing

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:17 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

ummmmmm.....yeah...........I like his song Albuerque. I had a weird dream last night about Weird Al Yankovic.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:34 PM
MichaelMyerscoo is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelMyerscoo a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelMyerscoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

I love that song

"So I guess what I'm tryin' to say here is...I...... HATE..... SAURKRAUT!!!"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 02:37 PM
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

My fav part is when he says: "Ok, like one time, I was out in the parking lot trying to remove my excess earwax with a golf pencil when I see this guy Marty tryin' to carry a big ol' sofa up the stairs all by himself So I, I say to him "Hey, you want me to help you with that?" And Marty, he just rolls his eyes and goes "No, I want you to cut off my arms and legs with a chainsaw" So I did.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 04:37 PM
SSisac0ck
and and! and

Anyone know where I can get "The Vidiot From UHF" on Video or DVD to get shipped to Australia cheaply. Cannot find it ANYWHERE in Australa it is stolen from all the video stores....lots of stoners out there it seems!

JUST DOIN` IT FOR THE CASH!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2004 11:37 PM
SSisac0ck is currently offline Click here to Send SSisac0ck a Private Message Find more posts by SSisac0ck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by MichaelMyerscoo
My fav part is when he says: "Ok, like one time, I was out in the parking lot trying to remove my excess earwax with a golf pencil when I see this guy Marty tryin' to carry a big ol' sofa up the stairs all by himself So I, I say to him "Hey, you want me to help you with that?" And Marty, he just rolls his eyes and goes "No, I want you to cut off my arms and legs with a chainsaw" So I did.

Yeah I love that part. My favorite part is the airplane though:

"I'd never been on an airplane before, and I gotta tell ya, it was really great. Except they ran out of Dr Pepper and peanuts. And I had to sit between two large Armenian women with excruciatingly strong body odors. And the in-flight movie was (I forgot the name of the movie) with Pauly Shore. And oh yeah, two of the engines burned out and there was a horrible crash and EVERYBODY DIED!!!! Except me... You know why?

'Cos I had my tray table up
And my seat back in the full upright position!" Happy Dance laughing

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:09 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've liked weird all since I was 5, I think Eat it is his best song

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 10:46 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

I also like in Albuquerque when he says that this radio station has this contest to see who can the number of molecules in Leonard Nimoy's butt. I was off by three..............................................

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 05:46 PM
BasketCase

one of my favorties of his is amish paradise...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:38 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

I haven't heard that one yet. I only have 3 CD's only cause my mom hates his music and won't let me get anymore. Just wait till I get $100. Mwa hahahahahahahahaha! laughing

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 07:02 PM
BasketCase

lol..i have to download them..i have no money either...

he rulz

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 01:20 AM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Wierd Al rocks !! big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

He is the best parody maker ever!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 07:48 PM
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 11:36 PM
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

I love his song The Night Santa Went Crazy.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 12:33 AM
Darth Revan
-

I just got back from seeing him in concert. During "Smells Like Nirvana", he actually did the thing with the water and the gargling laughing

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:16 AM
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

I might see him in August

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2004 05:27 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote