KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » What book are you reading now?

What book are you reading now?
Started by: crazy_c

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 134 135 [136] 137 138 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UCanShootMyNova

Is it any good?

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2017 01:01 AM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Currently reading: Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult

I've had to take a break. I'm only 80 pages in and have already experience an assault of emotions

So many feels

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 05:13 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

The Dice Man - Luke Rhinehart
A New York psychiatrist is bored with his life and turns all of his decisions over to chance in the form of dice, thereby constantly reinventing his 'self'.

Only a little way through but an interesting concept.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 04:55 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I just started the first book of the "Saga of Recluse" series. Its called The Magic of Recluse and follows Lerris, a young, innately powerful Order Mage who has to leave his home and find out exactly what he needs to do with his life...or else.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 05:55 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
The Magicians - Lev Grossman
The French Revolution - Thomas Carlyle

Old Post Jul 16th, 2017 11:55 PM
GM_Nebaris is currently offline Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Patrick Gale, A place called Winter.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2017 04:33 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

The Cradle series by Will Wight. It's freaking AWESOME!

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2017 08:29 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

To the Lighthouse - Virginia Woolf

Old Post Sep 5th, 2017 09:19 PM
GM_Nebaris is currently offline Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Roger zelazny's Amber novels

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 02:18 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

The Fault in Our Stars, great book so far! I think the character interactions are adorable.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:15 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Reading Phasma. Got pretty far along in a reading sess at B&N today.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 06:59 AM
UCanShootMyNova is currently offline Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

American Gods.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 01:24 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Just finished that recently. You are truly a man of taste.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 04:05 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

It by Stephen King. Great so far.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2017 06:17 AM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lone Gunman

This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 12:00 AM
Lone Gunman is currently offline Click here to Send Lone Gunman a Private Message Find more posts by Lone Gunman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Pillars of Earth by Kevin Follett

It seems to be pretty widely loved. It's follows a group of people throughout their lifetime as they take on the monumental task of building a cathedral in medieval Europe. Lol the description of it almost put me off too but from what I hear there is so much more to it and most consider it the author's magnum opus. It's 1000 pages but apparently amazing all throughout with some pretty heart shattering content.

PWNT

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 07:37 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Going through a bunch of light novels atm.

Overlord, Goblin Slayer, The Irregular at the Magic High School, The Devil is a Part-Timer, Strike the Blood...

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 08:22 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Pillars of Earth by Kevin Follett

It seems to be pretty widely loved. It's follows a group of people throughout their lifetime as they take on the monumental task of building a cathedral in medieval Europe. Lol the description of it almost put me off too but from what I hear there is so much more to it and most consider it the author's magnum opus. It's 1000 pages but apparently amazing all throughout with some pretty heart shattering content.

Pillars of the Earth is a fantastic novel, I have read it multiple times.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:07 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 09:40 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Just started Falling Out of Cars by Jeff Noon. Really weird and interesting so far.

Also still reading Infinite Jest. Bit of a slog, but I'm enjoying it. It's just hard to find the time to slowly trawl through it. Very dense book.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2017 08:43 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote