KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » What book are you reading now?

What book are you reading now?
Started by: crazy_c

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (142): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corlindel
Noldor

Taras Bulba - N. Gogol

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 11:18 AM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

a suitable boy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 03:13 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

reading x2 still. reading merchant of venice in lit.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:24 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

the tale of the body thief big grin thanks pao, luv!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:32 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Wednesday's Child
( just finished Tuesday's Child....book about WWII and a ballet dancer)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 12:53 AM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

A Wind In The Door.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:41 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Started reading Lord of the Rings again, from the beginning. And now I have a mind's eye visual of everything, it's great big grin

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:13 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

Una Vita Violenta - Pasolini

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 09:54 AM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

Re: What book are you reading at the moment?

quote:
Originally posted by crazy_c
Im reading two. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte and Sabriel by Garth Nix.

I'm reading Lireal the second one in the Sabriel series and it's awsome! I'm also reading Jesus Freaks then I'm moving on to The Elfstones of Shannara by Terry Brooks.

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 05:14 AM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mafia Girl
Paranoid Insomniac

Takedown:Fall of the Last Mafia Empire

oh yeah i have to start reading a book for school to i forgot the name.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:55 AM
Mafia Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Mafia Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Mafia Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Cirque du freak:The vampires assistant by darren shawn. (The whole series great.)
Also: The dragon reborn by robert jordan (Another great one.)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 12:06 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

*Emabarrassed to say that I am not reading any books right now* embarrasment In fact, I am SO craving for new books to read, and I hate borrowing books from the library because I get too lazy to return them stick out tongue So I'm saving up money to buy LOTS of new books that MUST interest me as soon as I hear about them or see them in the shelves of Barnes & Nobles smile

I just finished reading Blackwood Farm 2 days ago... FINALLY!!! I bought that book like 2 long months ago, and have never had the chance to read it until this Christmas break. (busy, busy...) I usually finish up 800-pages book in 2 days but school and sleeping takes most of my time these days.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 01:18 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

big sur (jack kerouac)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:11 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dreamwriter

The Realm of the Gods and Eragon at the same time

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:50 AM
dreamwriter is currently offline Click here to Send dreamwriter a Private Message Find more posts by dreamwriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luciferia
Angel of Music

I just got The Catcher in the Rye 2day & so far it's great!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 06:39 PM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MsFit

quote:
Originally posted by slashwristbarbi
I just got The Catcher in the Rye 2day & so far it's great!

I finished catcher in the rye a few weeks back. I quite liked it as well.

At the mo I am reading Stephen King's 'It' which is going great; and 'Les Liasons Dangereuses' by Choderlos De Laclos. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 07:51 PM
MsFit is currently offline Click here to Send MsFit a Private Message Find more posts by MsFit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Luciferia
Angel of Music

I read IT over a year ago and i still feel scared of that bloody clown today! Great book, though.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:06 PM
Luciferia is currently offline Click here to Send Luciferia a Private Message Find more posts by Luciferia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

The Catcher And The Rye... I remember finding it in my late aunt's old room when I was nine and I read it. I never really understood it because I was quite young embarrasment But last year (11th grade) my English teacher assigned us to read it and I finally understood it. I couldn't believe it was the same book I read when I was 9 eek! It was good, humurous, and fun smile

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 12:44 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Right now I'm reading Nerilka's Story by Anne McCaffrey.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 05:34 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pegasus
Lady of the Horses

I am currently reading the third book in a seris called 'Protector of the Small' by Tamora Pierce. Entitled 'Squire'. Its really good like all of the other books in the series.

Just call me:
The Lady of the Horses

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 12:54 AM
Pegasus is currently offline Click here to Send Pegasus a Private Message Find more posts by Pegasus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote