KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » how could you not love Jar Jar?!

how could you not love Jar Jar?!
Started by: HavocHound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Jar Jar Binks.

GL, what the hell were you thinkin'? confused

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 05:28 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

The people where I used to work thought I was annoying. Then I got fired and they all (read: most) went back to being stiffs. That's probably why I got fired. I'm not a stiff. You have to be a stiff to hold down a job, it seems.

If this is in the wrong forum, just move it. I really don't mind. If you have to power to close and delete threads, then you also have the power to move them. I thought this would be the right forum. People always give me a hard time about forums. I think I'm starting a thread relevant to the forum (example: an XYZ topic posted in general discussion) then find out nobody wants it there.

JUST MOVE MY THREAD if I put it in the wrong place. It's no problem.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 12:39 PM
Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

People like or don't like Jar Jar for the same reason people like or don't like me...too much personality. An excessive personality tends to annoy people who either don't have personalities or who don't have enough personality.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 12:41 PM
Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

"What kind of a name is Jar Jar anyways?
That's so dumb"

Hold on now! That's not nice! The name 'Jar Jar' comes from George's son Jett, if I'm anti-mistaken. While yore at it, you might as well ask "what kind of names are Plo Koon or Orn Free-Tah or Ki-Adi Mundi or Jerjerrod or Ozzel or Tarkin?" Why do you single out Jar Jar?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 12:48 PM
Ratcat

I beginning to like this guy... big grin

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 01:19 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

awwwwwh... smile

Come on, give me a hug. Give yore Houndy a hug.

*Doctor Evil impersonation* hug...hug...hug...hug *lumbers around like an oaf with a lazy eye*

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 01:49 PM
Ratcat

Now you're just scaring me...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Jar Jar is a horrible name, stupid character, should of never been created, and 98% of the total population agrees with me stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

i'm not saying this is in the wrong forum, i'm just saying that i'm sick and tired of discussing mr.binks over and over again.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 04:19 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by Texas
and 98% of the total population agrees with me stick out tongue
That's a BS statistic if ever I heard one...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 04:50 PM
KJ
Sausages

Yes it's complete nonsense. Why do all the Jar Jar haters always try and convince the rest of us that he's terrible and no one likes him? If you don't like him then deal with it. You'll never change my mind.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 05:03 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

HH, this thread isn't in the wrong place. It will just be closed if it bcomes pointless, is all, like any other thread.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

KJ is so right.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 07:02 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Jar Jar was important. He brought the Jedi to the Gungans, and he brought everyone together at the end.

But he is annoying as hell. He'll be better in II.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 07:26 PM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Goofey in space

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 09:25 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

quote:
Originally posted by Ratcat
That's a BS statistic if ever I heard one...

Well excuse me pointdexter. It's 98.47567% roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 09:38 PM
Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

You see?! Only 2% of the universe actually likes Jar Jar! I have every right to form an underground resistance movement!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2001 01:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, I think the JJ haters are beginning to become the minority around here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 31st, 2001 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

The tables are turning! Outcasts of the world...ARISE!! Our mascot needs us!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2001 02:03 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

roll eyes (sarcastic) . . . whatever.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 31st, 2001 05:47 AM