KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Series by D.J.MacHale

Pendragon Series by D.J.MacHale
Started by: hotsauce6548

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cristian

Laugh Re: Pendragon Series by D.J.MacHale

book number 6 is the book im reading all of 1 through 5 of the pendragon series ive read Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 02:22 AM
cristian is currently offline Click here to Send cristian a Private Message Find more posts by cristian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

here are all of the territories:
1. Denduron
2 Cloral
3 First Earth
4 Second Earth
5 Third Earth
6 Veelox
7 Eelong
8 Zadaa
9 Quillan
10 Ibarra

14 days untill 7 comes out. I think that second earth will be last in the series.

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 07:40 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ty6230

These are the territories and Travelers

1. Denduron- Alder-alive
2. Cloral-Spader-trapped
3. First Earth-Gunny-Trapped
4. Veelox-Aja
5. Eelong-Kasha-dead
6. Zadda-Loor-alive
7. Quillan-Nevva Winter-traitor Quillan's second traveler-Elli Winter-alive
8. Third Earth-Patrick-alive
9. Ibara-Remudi-set up by Nevva-dead
10. Second Earth-Bobby-alive

Last edited by ty6230 on May 20th, 2006 at 02:46 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2006 02:42 AM
ty6230 is currently offline Click here to Send ty6230 a Private Message Find more posts by ty6230 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

This thread kinda died. Theories on the 8th? Anybody?

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:43 AM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azure
Your socks taste good...

I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 09:10 PM
Azure is currently offline Click here to Send Azure a Private Message Find more posts by Azure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrianofXangha

dont no

i may be wrong, but i swear there will be a confilct between Loor and Courtney. I read wat going on between bobby and loor, and im good at predicting conflicts. So i cant wait till Pendragon the Grea Happy Dance evil face t

Old Post Aug 9th, 2006 03:52 AM
BrianofXangha is currently offline Click here to Send BrianofXangha a Private Message Find more posts by BrianofXangha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THE SAINT DANE

HI. I just started the series by reading the fith book(black water) and i loved it!!!!. but i felt sad in the end. anyway tell me which are the best books of the series? and has the 7th book released?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 06:52 PM
THE SAINT DANE is currently offline Click here to Send THE SAINT DANE a Private Message Find more posts by THE SAINT DANE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TayKP07

You can't just start at book five!!! Doesn't it bother you that you are missing so many things?? I'd recommend starting w/ book number 1...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 01:44 AM
TayKP07 is currently offline Click here to Send TayKP07 a Private Message Find more posts by TayKP07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THE SAINT DANE

well yea yiu are right but some how i understood the series. well i didnot know anything about pedragon books when i bought the fifth book just to read (as it was the only book in the shop). any way can you plz tell me which books are the best in the series?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 05:48 AM
THE SAINT DANE is currently offline Click here to Send THE SAINT DANE a Private Message Find more posts by THE SAINT DANE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaintDaneSlayer
Sith Slayer

Did anyone not like the ending for the last Pendragon book? i feel like there is way to much goin on in quillan and with every other territorry to end it in one book unless its over 1000 pages.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2006 09:01 PM
SaintDaneSlayer is currently offline Click here to Send SaintDaneSlayer a Private Message Find more posts by SaintDaneSlayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrianofXangha

wat i want to no is if all the travlers are the same in a way, will bobby learn to change shape like saint dane?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 05:10 AM
BrianofXangha is currently offline Click here to Send BrianofXangha a Private Message Find more posts by BrianofXangha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrianofXangha

i thoguht the ending for book 7 was kewl, with the whole world changing and every thing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 08:33 PM
ss18188

hey!!! i LOVE the pendragon series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, and the other 2 territories you are missing are Quillan and Ibara (they are in the eighth book)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:37 AM
ss18188 is currently offline Click here to Send ss18188 a Private Message Find more posts by ss18188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ss18188

oh, and did u hear that the title of the eighth book was changed from Pendragon the Great??!!! so all of u who own the 7th book 1st edition, with that title for eight, its worht moeey someday!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:40 AM
ss18188 is currently offline Click here to Send ss18188 a Private Message Find more posts by ss18188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ss18188

sorry, i meant its WORTH MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:41 AM
BrianofXangha

how can u tell if its a first edition?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 08:29 PM
xSaintxDanex

I'm currently reading Book 7 and the Travelers Guide to Halla~~!

Best series evar!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 05:06 PM
xSaintxDanex is currently offline Click here to Send xSaintxDanex a Private Message Find more posts by xSaintxDanex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xSaintxDanex

It means that, recently DJ Machale decided to change the name of book 8 to a title unknown as of yet, but in most of the currently published book 7's it says that book 8 will be named pendragon the great, although now it won't...so you have a first edition if you own book 7 and it says book 8 will be named pendragon the great. It's worth nothing much yet but give it 5-10 years and you'll fetch a couple hundred buxxx for it =P

Old Post Sep 14th, 2006 05:08 PM
xSaintxDanex is currently offline Click here to Send xSaintxDanex a Private Message Find more posts by xSaintxDanex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrianofXangha

SWEET! i have one, so in a few years, ill get a lot of money

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:58 PM
BrianofXangha

wat scares me about the series is that bobby sounds too much like me. i mean he's good at sports like me. he's smart, again like me. and as a player, also like me laughing out loud wacko

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 02:13 AM