KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Wanna Party???????

Wanna Party???????
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

oh man TM you ARE so damn big headed!!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:34 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

TM, I'm guessing you're the guy on the board, not the one with the camera? That is a quality shot! big grin Although I can't really see your face, I'd have to go with you are damn cute, primarily based on the fact that you skate! love And you sound like a sweetpea in all your posts...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:44 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

he islove

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:51 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

I got competition! stick out tongue Forget this comment if he is just a kid...I'll go check his profile... big grin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 05:59 PM
Sugar Kane is currently offline Click here to Send Sugar Kane a Private Message Find more posts by Sugar Kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

nah he's got sum1 tho sh-wait i dunno if he'd want it plastered all over the boardswink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:00 PM
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

I'm thick today...has he recently turned 18? confused

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:01 PM
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

quote:
Originally posted by bLooMiLiCioUs
nah he's got sum1 tho sh-wait i dunno if he'd want it plastered all over the boardswink

Don't think she'll mind too much...if you're in Singapore, and I'm in the UK and he's in the U.S (?)...we're hardly a threat... big grin Anyway...I'm engaged...to Johnny Depp...he just doesn't know it yet! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:03 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing out loud yeah and i'm engaged to orli toolove

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:05 PM
Sugar Kane
Queen of the Pig People

Maybe we can get cameo's in the next POTC... big grin God! I'm turning into a stalker! Creepy! We'll get thrown out of here in a minute for going off topic...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:08 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing out loud i dn mind stalkin orliloveshifty
laughing out loud yeah we're gonna get thrown off alrightwink

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:10 PM
Deathblow
-

Orlando and Johnny are mere specks on the sex appeal map compared to Party Boy yes

in fact, neither of them are anything on any of these guys! from the left they are: Ehren Mcgehey, Jason Acuna (Wee Man), Steve O, Dave England, Preston Lacey, Brandon Dicamillo, Ryan Dunn, Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville and CHRIS PONTIUS. Orlando and Johnny? Pah stick out tongue

Attachment: biologo[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 10:34 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote