KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's your favorite kind of footgear?

What's your favorite kind of footgear?
Started by: HavocHound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*Texas falls, because he can't run with no big toe. ToMacco swipes ring, runs to pawn shop.*

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 31st, 2001 08:46 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

*Texas gives up*
*makes appointment with toe doctor, curses ToMacco* big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2001 09:41 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

*ToMacco feels bad, asks doctor for Tex's bill. Sends ring back to Tex, after ass-head pawn guy made bogus offer.* big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 1st, 2001 05:29 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

I'm not getting defensive. I just thought that by "odd topic" you meant that this topic was going to get closed for being odd.

By now, it should be known that everything I do and say is odd. stick out tongue big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 12:51 AM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Even if that WAS what he meant (an over-reaction, but I guess you are a little 'jumpy' right now, as it were), Texas is just a poster like you; he can't close anything.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 12:56 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

that's what you thinkevil face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 04:33 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't get us wrong, HH, you are odd!big grin big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 05:54 AM
finti

So when he teams up with you To there are two of you then.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 07:39 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HavocHound

I saw this delightfully messed up skit on Saturday Night Live last night. It had Chris Kattan as a pantless hick with a mullet (I have nothing against hicks or mullets - I am a hick and I used to have a mullet). It also had John Goodman as a cop. There was another guy as a cop and What's-Her-Face (can't remember her name) as the trailer trash wife.

It started out as a call to 911. Kattan's character called them because his wife had shut herself in the oven. He kept saying that his wife had locked herself in the stove and he said it in a hilarious voice with a redneck accent. When the police arrived, she was still in the oven. You find out that the reason she was in the oven is because her husband was trying to perform an experiment on her - he was trying to rub a balloon in her hair so he could make it stick to the ceiling with static electricity.

Anyway, there was some arguing and some side-antics and all kinds of hilarious hijinx that would've made you puke with laughter if you were drunk. At the end, you find out that Kattan's character had, at some time in the past, blown off his right thumb with a firecracker (trying to perform some kind of experiment) and had his wife's big toe grafted onto his hand in place of his thumb. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 4th, 2001 06:46 PM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

confused confused confused

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 10:59 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote