KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs.Hulkvs.Fantastic 4

who would win this battle
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk would win at a easy battle 1 2.38%
Fantastic 4 would win cause of richards knowledge 5 11.90%
Juggernaut would worn out the others whith his idestrutability 5 11.90%
Hulk would take off juggernauts helmet beat him and the others 2 4.76%
Hulk would win at a hard battle 11 26.19%
juggernaut would win 2 4.76%
Fantastic4 would win at a hard battle 8 19.05%
everyone would lose then hulk and fantastic4 would be freinds beating up juggernaut 3 7.14%
no one 4 9.52%
Hulk 1 2.38%
Total: 42 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Juggernaut vs.Hulkvs.Fantastic 4
Started by: Vagelis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wynndar
ThunderCat

well i still back up up my old points

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 11:20 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc470
Smo

reed richards is one to always have technology in handy, which leads me to the a-mazing ultrasonic sound frequency blast YET AGAIN, as for taking off the helmet, something i'm sure the team could eventually do

why would reed have that technology handy? well he's one resourceful man isn't he, now if you add the hulk...thats just a whole sh1t-storm right there

quote:
Originally posted by JuggernautFan
wow, you people really have no clue. i love this part. letting the fantastic four fans have it.

i'm not a fantastic four fan as much as i am a juggernaut fan, it's just that some people think he's truly unstoppable yet when you look back at his past, i think x-con's have had better luck

juggernaut is to unstoppable as blob is to un-movable, doesn't mean either have never been stopped or moved

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 01:15 PM
Havoc470 is currently offline Click here to Send Havoc470 a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc470 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

unless ur a fanatical juggernaut fan who thinks Jugs would be unstoppable against LT

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:39 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightaxe
axe man numero uno

quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon
Juggernaut doesn't really seem all that tough Venom beat Juggernaut up in a toe to toe slug match. Hulk would probably be able to rip off the Juggernaut's armor and take the little jem that gives juggernaut all his strenght away from him. As for the Fantastic Four Smart Hulk (when he learns how to control when he transforms back to Banner and retains all of Banner's knowledge) would beat them in a close match.

Your wrong on alot of those points, Venom got his arse whooped by juggernaut and you cant just rip out juggernauts gem of cyttorak, also his armor isnt rip-off-able. Only his helmet is.

Last edited by lightaxe on Oct 30th, 2004 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 02:51 AM
lightaxe is currently offline Click here to Send lightaxe a Private Message Find more posts by lightaxe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk would most likeley win any fight that was based on hand to hand, as hes the ability to get far stronger than ff and juggie together, its all well saying juggie is indestructable but he is not gonna beat hulk, hulk will get strong enough to bury him, hes out the fight, ff would have benjy rough it for a few rounds with hulk whilst reeves would come up with a fool proof strategy or weapon to revert hulk back to banner, then knock out banner lol

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:01 AM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon
Juggernaut doesn't really seem all that tough Venom beat Juggernaut up in a toe to toe slug match.

are you drunk

IM AWESOME

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:08 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

I think this would be sooooo much better if it was just hulk, juggernaut and the thing because then it's the ultimate test of strength and you should add in the rhino

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 08:43 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tough Guy
Restricted

Account Restricted

if its a test of strength then its always the hulk sorry and most of these battle on these sites seem to give characters like hulk the advantage as if u r gonna fight him u really need a way to calm him if u r gonna triumph, or take away his gamma powe, or fool him any other way of fighting and u will just piss him off in the long run, making himm as strong as he needs and nigh also indestructable

Old Post Dec 5th, 2004 03:54 PM
Tough Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Tough Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Tough Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote