KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy X-2 [Merged]

which game do you like the best?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
kingdom hearts 4 33.33%
final fantasy 10 5 41.67%
final fantasy 10-2 3 25.00%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Final Fantasy X-2 [Merged]
Started by: el_barto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

I Just Bought Final Fantasy X-2

IT'S SO COOL!!!

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:14 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

wtf.. this didnt get merged? I made this same thread like a week ago lol

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:33 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

well here is a pic

Attachment: yuna2.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:39 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

what do you think of my sig?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:07 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i love that game , it has a some things that look like charlies angels

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 02:22 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I JUST BOUGHT THE GAME, YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:14 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i want the game soooo bad...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:46 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott

the game looks great , but it isn't the same without tidus and some of the others

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:36 PM
scott is currently offline Click here to Send scott a Private Message Find more posts by scott Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Monoxide Child

I can't wait to get the for Christmas then FFXI for ps2 and play online with all mis friends. It's gonna be awesome.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:34 PM
Monoxide Child is currently offline Click here to Send Monoxide Child a Private Message Find more posts by Monoxide Child Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto

you have to pay for the online gaming sad

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:04 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

So? Think about it. A movie ticket (well around here) is $6 for Matinee and $9 after 6pm. For seeing two Matinees, or not even two regular movies, you pay for an entire MONTH of online gaming. That's a month. About 720 hours of gameplay... compared to the two hours of movie (if it's long), I'd say go for online gaming. yes

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:33 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i'm so sad, cuz down here i can't play FF XI, the online gaming hasn't been abilitaded for southamerica.... IT SUCKS, i wanna be in the US to play the game.. sad

and ... FF X-2 rocks, it's awesome, i love the liberty you have to go everywhere you want, and the missions makes the game more enjoyable, every mission it's like a minigame...i love it

Last edited by S_D_J on Dec 6th, 2003 at 04:53 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:51 PM
movie_freak

Damn mad gotta wait a couple of months til it releases here.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:01 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey next time u wanna buy an rpg, instead of flushing ur money down the toilet, give me your 50 bucks i'll kick u in the nuts a couple times, gouge your eyes out, and it will be just like you played it.

but seriously, i love santa

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:20 AM
boxofdeath is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
octapushunter

dude, santa is way awsome. but really he sucks and you suck. but that idea about kicking that guy in the nuts is pretty sound. like the old proverb of a million monkeys at a million typewriters, you were bound to get something right if you just kept trying.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:59 PM
octapushunter is currently offline Click here to Send octapushunter a Private Message Find more posts by octapushunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MegaDraic

FFX-2 is such a good game, a great game at that, i can't get enough of it, im addicted to it like i was to FFVII (not so much now, still am a bit though)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:00 AM
MegaDraic is currently offline Click here to Send MegaDraic a Private Message Find more posts by MegaDraic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lionheart
Ex-solider

Well i guess you know that tidus is in teh game and you can reunite him and yuna in the end send me a pm if you want to know what happens when she finds him unless you have beta teh game enough to see the special ending?

To be reborn does not mean to also be revived..........

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 03:43 PM
Lionheart is currently offline Click here to Send Lionheart a Private Message Find more posts by Lionheart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

Love ffx-2 is the coolest, besides kh!

hey has anyone finished ffx-2 yet? cuz im like in chapter 5 and um i cant do some stuff that i was supposed too!?!?! this game is so awesome i cant wait to finish it!!! but i was also wonderin if doin somestuff or in this case not doin some stuff would effect the games endin? like not openin this cave in besaid or helpin sertain "tribes" i guess u could call them!?!? would that effect it in any way?

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 03:22 AM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smiling_Sadly
Dueche Bag!

any one can chime in if they want to! but u dont have to if ya dont want to! i t dont matter who ever wants to help me with this!

RJ~ROB~Solo~Lianslo~Sesy~ Chelsea17~Raven the only~ Raven_gardia~Jkozzy~Backfire~ SeptemberRain~§words point~mr parker~shadow fox

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:03 AM
Smiling_Sadly is currently offline Click here to Send Smiling_Sadly a Private Message Find more posts by Smiling_Sadly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath2.0

ya if you didnt open the cave in besaid you might as well quit the game now. i made the same mistake you did and at the end of the game it gave me some big long speech about how i was a failure to everyone. so i played back through and opened the cave and i got a completely different (happy this time) ending. good luck

Old Post Mar 19th, 2004 05:17 AM
boxofdeath2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote