KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mortal Kombat Versus Streetfighter.

MK versus Streetfighter
This poll is closed.
Mortal Kombat 8 66.67%
Streetfighter 3 25.00%
A Tie 1 8.33%
They both suck. 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mortal Kombat Versus Streetfighter.
Started by: vvvrulz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Mortal Kombat Versus Streetfighter.

Lets Hear it. My vote goes with MK due to the fact that Streetfighter realeased wayyy too many games.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:22 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doohass

Yeah, I'm going for MK also. Street Fighter II for Snes I liked the best out of all the SF's, but I like all of the MK's.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 04:55 AM
Doohass is currently offline Click here to Send Doohass a Private Message Find more posts by Doohass Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

my vote goes to Street Fighter. its harder than MK. Mk was a joke IMO.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:11 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VengeanceGOD

Mortal Kombat is a better overall storyline, IMO. (Except for the exceptionally crap MK3)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:55 AM
VengeanceGOD is currently offline Click here to Send VengeanceGOD a Private Message Find more posts by VengeanceGOD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

pffff, difficult to say if there is any of the two better or that it's a tie

I just like Streetfighter more, cause I got it before MK

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 01:12 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I voted for mortal kombat, moreso the beginning of the series (1 and 2). They brought so many interesting (and sometimes funny) things to the fighting game genre. Not to mention the top notch fatalities. (mind you im not talking about the stupid ones from mk3 and 4). 2 was the pinnacle of the series in my opinion.

I didnt vote for street fighter because out of its 20 some odd reincarnations they only managed to reinvent it once (street fighter 3).
If they stop with the super hyper turbo 2nd edition 3rd strike alpha zero crap it would be for the best.

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 02:12 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

both good games but what would you rather play, Street Fighter Ex 3 (fake 3D engine, button bashing moves, dumb characters, no storyline) or Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance (redesigned characters, lots of game modes, fully 3D, multiple fighting styles, weapons, fatalities, humour, minigames, a half man half lizard with a big sword who throws up acid!!!)? MK for me.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 06:58 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I love the Streetfighter games better than Mortal Kombat in terms of the super fast fighting, but I like Mortal kombat for the variety of characters, blood, and the fatalities, brutalities, animalities,friendships etc.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 03:38 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Mortal Kombat here, no fighting game can ever beat Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 04:59 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

The idea of Fatalities was really cool, but Lui Kang and Johnny Cage are a joke compared to Ryu and Ken. Street Fighter all the way!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:12 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

I LOVE MK3 for Super Nintendo, that game was great! I still remember the cheat code for blood......

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:28 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Street Fighter Alpha is better than every MK game apart from Deadly Alliance. i love both series, and have been playing them for years, but i go with Street Fighter

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 05:48 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackMode211
The Black James Bond

street fighter is what little kids play when there not old eneoph to play mortal kombat ...its mortal kombat all the way

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 11:24 PM
JackMode211 is currently offline Click here to Send JackMode211 a Private Message Find more posts by JackMode211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

ROFL jackmode^
thats not true at all. do u think kids taht are MATURE only play MK. man my 5 year old cousin plays MK. and i dont think he is mature enough lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:22 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

street fighter made the better movie(the anime not the van-Dushe one) and it has way more fighters that have uniqe story's Dan is the sh!t.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 01:34 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

bison wrecked shop in the anime...

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 02:39 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

I voted MK...I really like the moves, fatalities and the tons of cheats and hidden things. SF is a little boring I think...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 03:13 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I'm going to with Streetfighter since i'm pretty sure there's more of them their moves in the Alpha games were insane and let's face they were generally way more muscled than MKs charactors

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:24 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordVegellamy
4th Otaku Horseman

Although i have always loved the original MK's for the blood and the fatalities, i prefer the faster fighting system of street fighter alpha and marvel vs capcom 2. Plus i dont think any MK character could survive Bisons psycho crusher from alpha, the only move ive ever seen that engulfs the entire screen!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2004 11:32 AM
LordVegellamy is currently offline Click here to Send LordVegellamy a Private Message Find more posts by LordVegellamy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theflyingmonkey

Mortal Kombat all the way that was the best game series ever i just love inviting enemies over and being scorpoin, and rippin there head off with the fatality of the Mortal Kombat deadly alliance game

Old Post Jan 12th, 2004 02:32 AM
theflyingmonkey is currently offline Click here to Send theflyingmonkey a Private Message Find more posts by theflyingmonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote