KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » metal face vs kemekonkga(whatever his name is)

metal face vs kemekonkga(whatever his name is)
Started by: metal face

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

sorry i havnt something called a life and job

my bad

alright how you gonna tell me im reaching/when you coming with fat jokes and youve never seen me huh its time for a teaching/cuz kids never learn and im about to teach one/thats when you come against metal face you're going down and not getting up son/so you're a wannabe gangster? got your doo rag and glock?/cmon i know your 12 and live in the burbs while i smoke some green you smoke c**k/dont try and lie homie ganstaman has your back you know it/sick of these eminem wannabees after 8 mile think they can rap here's a lesson and a rap starter kit/number one if your freestyles have been wack the past two times you should stop/number two sorry homie tupac isnt coming back that's like waiting for your balls to drop/number three next you talk smack to metal face your heads gonna go snap crackle pop/

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:04 PM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kemekongka
Who is king what?

Umm. I'll shut my piehole when you post a picture of your own ugly mug
You already said you were white and then you go get a black pic off google so you can pretend to be a thug?
Sorry, I didn't realise my fat jokes hurt so much,
When I'm done with this battle I'll pop over to McDonalds once in a while so we can keep in touch,
See you cruising down the street in the hanger of your mom's range rover
Black paint in your face so you can trick people you don't know, but halloween's over,
but here's a treat, I'm gonna let you keep your mask,
because I don't want to see your face I don't think I'm up to the task,
And what's this about me acting gangster, I'm not the one who needs weed to write,
You could smoke your garden and still be six feet under in this rap fight,
That's it, I don't need more than twelve bars to take out this pretarded before birth poser,
These are my worst rhymes yet but it still beats the crap out of this generic canadian hoser.

Additional lines so I can say I ain't waiting for Tupac to come back,
I'm waiting for you to stop being so f*****g wack,
neither is gonna happen so I'll keep dissing your fat face.
I didn't think people could steal their rhymes from nu-metal but with you that seems to be the case.

Oh, and that cr*p about you having a life, after seeing you post fake pics I doubt it...

Last edited by Kemekongka on Dec 4th, 2003 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:24 PM
Kemekongka is currently offline Click here to Send Kemekongka a Private Message Find more posts by Kemekongka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ganstaman
Piehole

I am from spain
Feel the Pain
In my words
Neeerds!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:01 PM
Ganstaman is currently offline Click here to Send Ganstaman a Private Message Find more posts by Ganstaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DyceIBG
The Punisher

damn.... where you at metal. looks like he tryin to go hard now.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:51 AM
DyceIBG is currently offline Click here to Send DyceIBG a Private Message Find more posts by DyceIBG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

this is the last of the battle rap threads

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:05 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote