KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Bo-Eee is in the building

Bo-Eee is in the building
Started by: Bo-Eee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bo-Eee

Now now boys, no fighting or you'll be bantha doo doo

Old Post Dec 4th, 2001 10:27 AM
Bo-Eee is currently offline Click here to Send Bo-Eee a Private Message Find more posts by Bo-Eee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Don't worry Bo, if I attack ToSmella, he'll die and we don't want THAT looser to die so soon? wink
J/K

Old Post Dec 4th, 2001 03:55 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bo-Eee

I've obviously got to know you guys a bit more before i can answer the last comment big grin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 12:34 AM
Bo-Eee is currently offline Click here to Send Bo-Eee a Private Message Find more posts by Bo-Eee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nah, you're not a looser, like To, you're a good pal

Old Post Dec 9th, 2001 10:52 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Bo-Eee is in the building

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bo-Eee
Hi folks, i'm an original star wars fan you might say, was brought up with the trilogy in '77, so i'm a veteran sad

My name is derived from a fan fic i wrote after watching the empire strikes back, i was in denial that Darth Vader could have actually been Lukes father so i wrote a story which started off a little bit like jedi, inasmuch, i got Han solo thawed!!

But the character Bo Eee was an old friend of the Corelliean and helped in his rescue, thus meeting the gang and was realised as "the other jedi" Ben Kenobi had spoke of, she fell for Luke and visa versa, got to the bottom of what Darth Vader and the emperor was up to and saved the universe.

Diverse i know but it was still great to see how George had mapped his own version out.

Anyway, i hope to stay around to see ep 2 in with you guys

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2020 02:15 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zerobstacles

Wow

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 02:57 PM
zerobstacles is currently offline Click here to Send zerobstacles a Private Message Find more posts by zerobstacles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Fvck off Adbot Socksucking douche-canoe!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 03:01 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

This is an underground sex trafficking site, all who enter will be sold on the dark well to fat old grumpy old men for kicks.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2021 02:16 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote