KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(Oh were not? :s sorry. BLAH! well. I'll keep that post for when we are)

Okies

EDITED!

"I'll be fine, Cloud." *I rub my still slightly bruised abdomen* "We have to focus on what we must do. Doubt will only get us in to more trouble."

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 12:53 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Actually, Celsius is, Dexx. He's making sure the way to the Oracle is clear.)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 02:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Celsius IS in the matrix, as specified by Ush in his post...and WE have to decide who goes, it's not up to Ush...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:13 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

well let's do this thing

Celsius, Mors, Burn, Hep, Rade and San go

everyone ok with that? (just made this from the top of my head)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 04:47 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

Sounds okay to me.

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 05:29 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Celsius, the buzzer is answered by the Oracle's assistant, as seen in M1. When you explain who you are, she tells you to come on up. You leave Cloud (and possibly Virus if she plays) outside to look out for the others, bringing San with you.

Not for the first time, you wander why the Oracle lives in such austere surroundings. The journey up through the building is dark and gloomy. Still, soon enough, you are at the familar corridor that leads to the door to the Oracle's apartment.

At which point, Celsius and San, you hear footsteps behind you. You are being followed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

BTW, in the Oracle sequence to follow, if people not there want to give 'hints' to the people who are there about what they think should be said, feel free. I would hate for the others to feel totally shut out.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 07:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ahem...where am i right now?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 08:15 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

you are on the Shez, waiting for us to get to broadcast depth and await confirmation from Celsius that the coast is clear...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 08:28 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Shh, were being followed, Im gonna find out who it is."
(Im assuning i have my deagle cuz i never go in to the matrix without it)
*i drop into a dark corner and draw my deagel*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:52 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Burn, you AREN'T in the Matrix, only Celsius and San. We're on the Shez! *smacks forehead*

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

dammit
*smacks rex's head too*
sorry embarrasment

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 10:31 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, let me say this...there are only three, perhaps four people in the Matrix right now...Celsius, San, Cloud, and perhaps Virus, if shes playing...everyone else is on the Shez, waiting for confirmation...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 11:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeedy-do.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:27 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

!

Where's Celsius? He's normally posted in the evening (his morning) by now! Darn it... I'll give it a little bit.

Yup, Percy only in the Matrix right now.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:32 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok you confused me there for a while

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He'd better be on soon! Tell you what, as you are all preparing to enter anyway, we can do Loadout now.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Loadout

You are in a pure white room surrounded by vast amounts of weaponry. Welcome to the Loading Programme!

Here you may chose what you are, will be, or have taken into the Matrix whilst on Assignment

When you load up for this misison, you must worry about two things

1. How much you can hide (Bulk)
2. How much you can physically carry (Weight)

Everything you carry with you has a weight and bulk rating. If you go over weight, you start losing skill and speed. If you go over bulk, the fact that you are carrying fourteen tons of arteillery with you may be noticed. If you are under bulk then your weapons will not be spotted except in a detailed search or security scanner (like those at the airport).

The maximum amount of bulk you can carry is 14 points worth. This assumes you are wearing one of those huge trenchcoats. If you are not carrying much, you can chose to wear something slimmer. Trinity, for example, wears an outfit that cannot conceal a damn thing...

Do remember, though, that you only need to worry about bulk IF YOU INTEND TO CONCEAL THE OBJECT!

Here is the amount of Weight you can carry:
Strength 3: 9 points
Strength 4: 11 points
Strength 5: 13 points.

Remember you must take account of these two seperate numbers

Here are the bulk/weight numbers:

General

Shades: 0/0
Watch: 0/0
Wallet: 0/0
Mobile Phone: 0/0
Clip (pistol): 1/.5 (Glock 18- 2/1)
Clip (SMG): 2/1 (Ingrams- 1.5/1)
Clip (assault rifle/shotgun/sniper rifle): 3/2

Advanced Lightning Reload reduces the bulk of clips by .5.

Guns- with magazine loaded

Beretta 85FS .380 Security Pistol: 2/2
Glock 17: 3/2
Glock 18: 5/3
Sig-Saur P229: 4/4
.50 AE Desert Eagle: 5/4
Ingrams Mac 10: 4/3
HK MP5K: 6/5
Dlask Tactical Entry Shotgun: 9/6
HK MP5: 9/6
M16 Assault Rifle: 12/6
HK PSG-1: 12/8

Weaponry

Knife: 2/1
Nunchukas: 3/2
Staff: 12/4
Small staff (walking stick): 8/4
Spear: 15/4
Sword: 10/4
Axe: 9/5
Exotic (sais, hook swords etc.): 4/4
Throwing Knife: 2/1
Throwing Star: 1/.5

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 28th, 2003 at 02:58 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 01:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Much as I hate to re-write continuity...

Cloud, you are now going to be waiting outside the Oracle's door rather than her building now. In which case, though you won;t be seeing her, you WILL be with Celsius and San in the corridor outside her apartment. So you too hear the footsteps behind you...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 01:07 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(Okies sorry folks)

*I hear footsteps behind us. Stop in my traks. Unholster my gun as quickly as I can annd turn around pointing it at whoever is there.*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 01:54 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote