KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Celsus, you spin, guns out.

You catch sight, at the corner of the corridor, of a tall man with long dark hair- VERY long hair, fringed at the front, that seems to cover much of his face so you can see little of him.

But even as you look, he is darting away, around the corner and out of your sight. You hear his footsteps receding and a door opening.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 01:57 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

okie, i got:

Cell
Wallet
Watch
Shades
My Katana 10/4
beretta 2/2
and two clips 2/1

for a total of 14/7

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:03 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I holster my gun, and dial Finn.*

"Info on the tall Hairy man thats been following us along the corridor. Keep on the line and tell me what he does.*

*I keep my phone out and llisten for any updates from Finn and continue along the corridor.*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:06 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Operator," says Finn, when you call him. You describe your request.

"Hang on..." he says, You hear him tapping out commands on his keyboard as he turns to look at your situation.

"Err... who do you mean, again?" he asks.

Noted, Coeus...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

"The man at the nd of this halway, he was following me. He took off around the corneer. Tall, sskinny, hairy man. Who is he?"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:09 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

["hairy" normally means a man with hair all over. This man just had very long head hair]

You hear Finn tapping away a bit more.

"I'm sorry," he says. "But I'm not reading anything like that."

The footsteps stopped after you heard the door open and close, Celsius.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:13 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

"Damnit. I dont want any goddanm thing screw this one up for us. Plese keep you eye out for a man with long black hair covering his face. He didnt look to friendly"
*I hang up and Dial Ariadne*

"Weve hit a slight snag. I was being followedd, Nothing that ruin the mission SO far, but it mmeans we may have to set up more people as security. Tell Fire when u get the chance. Howewver small a snag, its still a snag, and I dont want to take any chances."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:22 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Huh?" says Ariadne. "Hold on..." you hear her talking in the background.

Dallas comes on the line.

"What yoo talking 'bout, boy?" he asks. "Followed by what? And how? Inside or outisde? Did you let whoever it is come in through the door after you? If yes, you must be brain dead, if no, how did it get there? Is it safe for us there or not? If you don't know, find out! You see anything, Ariadne?"

"Nothing," she says.

"Celsius, are you feeling ok?" asks Dallas.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:24 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

damnit *I think to myself*

"Nothing major at this point captain, just need to keep ann eye out, can never be too safe."

*I put the phone away and walk towards the door.*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The door long haired guy headed for, or the Oracle's door?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:29 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(I think I'll check this one out)

The long haired guy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That door is just around th corner.

It is very quiet around here as you walk- your footsteps the only noise. The door is an apartment door. As you put a hand on it, it has not been closed properly and it swings open into darkness...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:34 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I look around for a light switch.*

(Shoulda brought a flashlight sad)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:41 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

After a few seconds of fumbling, you find the switch, and the light comes on.

!

There's no-one in here. Just a blank, bare room.

No... there is something... uhhh... looks like a small puddle of black... sludge

Errr... you've never seen anything like this before.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:43 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I examine it closer, but dont touch it*

*Dial up Finn again.*

"I'm in an empty room. Theres a puddle of sludge on the floor, can you tell me what it may be?"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Errr..." says Finn. "That, my friend, is sludge."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:49 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

"No kidding." I say in a sarcastic tone. "Well, I want YOU to do me a favor, it sounds ridiculous, but youll have to trust me. Keep a close eye on this "Sludge" for me."

*I walk out of te room, and head towards the Oracles door*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:56 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*Coeus listens to Dallas' side of the conversation, even more puzzled by every passing word. Dallas hangs up* "Uh, sir...what was that about?"

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:57 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

-----

(On board the Percy)

"Marduk?" calls out Finn. "Celsius is telling me to watch sludge for him, so he is."

There is a pause.

"Check his neural-kinetics are ok, will you?" asks Marduk...

----

Ok, Celsius, somewhat more ruffled than you had planned, you knock on the Oracle's door.

And you are met by that same woman, the Oracle's assistant, from M1 again. She smiles, and asks you to come in. She makes some small talk, asking how you are, and so on.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 02:59 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Oh, just Celsius babbling about something," says Dallas. "I bet he still calls in safe."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:01 AM