KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

"Just DO it Finn, dont be a smarass, I'm fine. You may even thank me later."
-------------------------

"I'm fine. And Yourself?"

"May I see her please?"

What is this I don't even

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:05 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Finn was not on the line to you at that time)

-

"Well," she says. "I am afraid the Oracle is not here right now. She has things to do. But she'll be here for your friends, that is all fine. She is ready to talk about your problem."

That's all you need, Celsius.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:06 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I dial Finn*

"All clear. And Finn.......please, do this for me. Keep a close eye on that sludge. I'm asking you as a friend, dont tell Marduk."

Last edited by Kostabot on Dec 4th, 2003 at 03:11 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:09 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Don't tell Marduk, have you lost it, Celsius? He wants to know everything that's going on. Look, I have no idea who you saw or what that sludge is. But I'll keep an eye on things as always."

-

Ok, guys, we have the all clear! The Oracle visiting team from the Shez can head to her place now.

Evrryone will need to do their loadouts.

"Take them in, Mors..." says Dallas. "See what the lady has to say."

And you may all hook in!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:11 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*I walk out in to the corridor and keep an eye ut till the Shez crew arrives.*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:14 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*turns to crew* "You heard the Cap'n, set 'em up!!"
*I turn back around and help people get into their seats before i sit down and jack in, opening my eyes in the Loadout program, then open my cell and dial Ariadne* "All set, Ariadne. ready when you are, and, tell Cap'n not to feel too bad, this should be clean cut in and out, not too difficult"

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:15 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You've done it so many times, Coeus. But this time, when the spike goes into the back of your neck and the real world jolts away to nothing, it feels very significant...

Something big is up. You guess you knew it already. There's no simple answer to this one.

Anyway, yes, loadouts from others, then?

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:26 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*Putting away my cell, i turn to the others in the Loadout Programme*
"Ok, everything that has happened in the last few days is making me very uneasy, so, everyone, if you could, max out, please. I don't want to lose anyone this time, like we almost lost Celsius last time...The Oracle is going to tell us something, and whether it is what we want to hear or not is not the question, however, let us get this over and get outta the Matrix as quickly as possible, hmm?"

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:51 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok
all the free stuff
my specialty "No Refunds" deagle with my "Courtesy of" bullets and 2 extra clips
a mp5 and 1 clip

and...
im driving this time, cuz i feel like it thats why, and i whant huge amounts of weaponry!

ok i want a 69 mustang fastback, with hood scoop, red racing stripes, V8
AND, in the glove compartment i want 2 extra "special" deagles with 6 "Special" clips,
In the trunk 3 mp5's 2 m16's and a Dlosk, with 8 SMG clips and 3 dlosk clips
im not getting caught off guard this mission!,
o and 2 spare tires

EDIT: add the sniper and 2 clips to the arsenal in the trunk, with 3 kantanas, for the vets, 2 regular knives and 4 throwing

Last edited by Tptmanno1 on Dec 4th, 2003 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:02 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um, are we even gonna NEED a car for this? and i think that, if someone is gonna be driving, he would stay outside, with the car, rather than with the Oracle, in case we need to make a quick getaway...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:21 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Wow. Sure you dont want some mortars? Although, arm yourselves. This ain gonna be a walk in hte park, especially with that weirdo I saw in the corridor.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ares settles into his chair and waits for Ariande to jack him in. In the Construct, he grabs his things, already wearing his usual.

Neo-style Shades
Rolex Watch
Wallet with $300
Mobile Phone
Ingrams Mac 10: 3
4 Spare Mac 10 Clips: 4
.50 AE Desert Eagle: 4

"Alright, send me in, Ariadne..." Ares says on his mobile phone.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(We'll always need a car. I think that should be our default. Either Burn's '69 Mustang with extra guns or Ares' Yukon XL with extra guns.)

"Try not to max out too much though. Lest the system picks up a large concentration of guns nuts." He chuckles and grins.

He grabs a katana from a rack, unsheathing it. "Perfect..." he says, rubbing a finger on the flat side of the blade. He then gets on the cell phone.

"Ariadne, specialize this for me, will you? Carve 'Mors' in small, stylish prints on both sides, and make the grip fit for my big hands..."

Mors pulls on his black trench coat and slides on his reflective glasses.

Clip-On Shades
Mobile Phone
Katana: 4
Exotic - Butterfly Sword: 4

"Plug me..."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Last edited by Bespin Bart on Dec 4th, 2003 at 06:01 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:56 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Heph slips on his usual red clothing, the bandana and trench coat going on last.

Seraph Shades
Mobile Phone
2 Knives: 2
Small Staff: 4

"Ready!"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:00 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Shades
Mobile Phone
Watch
2x Berretta 92FS 4/4
2x Pistol clips 2/1
That'll do for me, unless yo have some knuckle dusters?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:23 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(Lets get this show on the road.)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 11:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You can have knuckle dusters. They wouldn't actually DO anything, but they can add to your style.

Ok, Celsius, Mors, Burn, Heph, Rade and San, you are up. Celsius, you go down and the the others into the main building, and the six of you head back up, with nothing at all freaky happening on the way.

The Oracle's assistant smiles again as she lets you all in. Again, she asks you all how you are, and how things have been lately.

"Why don't you all take a seat for a few moments?" she asks. You are in the Oracle's lounge, it is pretty quiet, no-one else around right now, although you can hear some bustling noises from the Kitchen.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 11:54 AM
Dexx
wingless

cell phone
wallet
mp5 (+1 spare clip)
katana

Rade prefers to stand up.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:26 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She smiles.

"Well, that's your choice," she says. "Please excuse me." She heads into the kitchen.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 12:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, now you can all hate me...

Whilst this part of the story is going on, you can all be marvelling at the new 1.3 version Download rules, contained in this new thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t20902.html

Differences are small but significant. Most of you don't have to worry.

But the Naturals, I am afraid, will have to change their loadouts. Well, Cloud doesn't have to, but I think he should.

Note that this new thread also summarises what you are carrying!

Some probems with that- Burn, Rade and Ares all went over their bulk maximums and would blatantly look as if they are carrying weapons. I therefore only took partial amounts of your requested loadouts (and Burn, your MP5 turned into an MP5K.)

If you wish to make changes- or even risk staying over bulk- please tell me.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 4th, 2003 at 03:13 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:08 PM