KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

*Takes out his Silver Katana, and a loaded Ingram*
Always useful to have a back up piece

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 03:49 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, loaded.

A lot of people going for back-up guns, I see? I hope it's not too many after I hinted about a better distribution would result if those carrying guns went to see the Oracle.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

(hey Ush Im a bit late for the load out? hope not. I have to fix some stuff with ym DL...ugh....andyways once I've reworked my stats ill post my load out)

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:31 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No, don't worry, no-one is too late to change stuff yet. I'll tell you when the very last chance is.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Me carrying guns is useful for if anyone runs out I can throw them my gun

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:45 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, I took yuor guns out, Cloud.

It really does spoil a Martial Artist's elan if he carries a lot of firepower as well... and I don't think the othjers are short of it.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:48 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

OK, maybe take my sword

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:53 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Ush> You saying that those not going to see the Oracle shouldn't carry a piece as backup, just in case?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:58 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

Hmm,

Shades, Phone, Watch, Wallet
Two Barretta's (4 Clips)

Good?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:02 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Jedi- nononono.

What I said was that for a more even distribution of who gets to do what in this Assignment, it may help if people who DO carry guns go to see the Oracle.

None of this is THAT important, I just don't want anyone to feel left out by things as they develop.

Looks good to me, Castor... and sword it is, Cloud!

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:21 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ok, thats what i thought, but the way you said it was confusing me...but i'm better now.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:31 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, well, what I have been ruminating about since is that a lot of the people who DIDN'T go are now carrying back-up guns. Nvm me...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok! Let's get this show on the road!

The Oracle's assistant returns to the Oracle's living room.

"The Oracle sends her apologies," she says, "but since the discovery of Neo, things have been growing increasingly busy and dangerous for her of late. She has not been able to be available for consultations as much as she used to be. She may even have to spend some time... away, before long.

"Even now, she is still very busy indeed. She does think this is something worth talking to you all about... but whilst she sends her fondest regards to you all, some of what she has to say today is not for you all. You are not all walking the same Path."

She stops for a few moments, and then speaks again.

"Celsius. Hephaestus. Rade. The Oracle will see you now."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:38 PM
Castor
Castor, Natural

(Where are us non-oracle-consulting people at? are we in the apartment too just waiting...i remmeber something about a cafe across the street? are we there?)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, that is as good a place as any.

Aside from doing your loadouts and downloads... err, which people seemed to do faster than I thought... as I said before, feel free to advise the others on what to say oir do, even though only the 3 people actually there can, in the end, ask the questions.

Also feel free to make comment, and speculate, etc. What the Oracle says is information available to all of you, so you can all make use of it.

I'll try not to make it last too long.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:46 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"I'll have a pepsi free (I think that's what they're called in the US...)" Cloud asks the waitress.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:55 PM
Dexx
wingless

rade slowly steps into the oracle's room

i'll change my load out soon as i check things a bit

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:57 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Castor
Castor, Natural

(Its just a Pepsi Cloud. Nothings free.. Heh.)

Castor sat across from Cloud.

"I'll have Sprite please, and a bagel w/ cream cheese."

As the waitress walks away.

"You know Cloud, even if this isnt the real deal...its sure is better than the rations we get on the Shez eh?"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:02 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

(I'm on the percy, and I meant the diet ones)

"Yeah, that stuff makes me feel a bit sick."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:03 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*I turn to the waitress* "Forgive my forward friend, he meant nothing by it. I'll have the Cafe Latte and the news, if you please" *As i hand her enough money to cover the drinks and leave a nice tip*

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:04 PM