KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Rade, right now, you can sum up the Oracle's Kitchen in one word.

Bags. Bags and bags and bags. And then, just when an observer might be lured into thinking that that must be it, more bags.

Brown paper bags are lined all over the place- on the table, the selves, the floor. Little channels between the bags provide the only space to move.

You peer into a bag. Groceries.

The Oracle has been shopping.

In the middle of the table, just visible, is a small portable colour television, currently playing a popular soap opera.

"I'm not just a crazy, Loretta!" a straight-faced actor says from the tv. "I'm a crazy with a gun!" The music reaches a climax.

"Hearts of our Minds... will return after these messages!"

Bustling around on the other side of the Kitchen is the Oracle- the orignal Gloria Foster one, of course. She seems to be checking each bag in turn, looking concerned.

"Oh dear," says. "This is very bad." She sighs. "Where DID I put the apples? I'm so sure I saw them just a moment ago..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 19th, 2004 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

note: How come i have the nagging feeling that this is gonna turn real ugly real quick...?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:14 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heh... no, seriously, it's fine. Have I entirely lost the faith of all of you? Oh, poor poor Ush...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um, no, but if the Oracle cannot find her Apples, then something must be up...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:25 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Couldn't she just see the future of her finding her apples and go and get that bag? stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:27 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, if you mean you are suggesting things for people to ask her, feel free...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:31 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

uh, are you talking to me...? cause that question was directed at you...but we could ask the Oracle that as well!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:33 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What I mean is, if people are worried about that sort of thing, they can ask her! Well, Celsius, Rade and Heph can, anyway.

BTW, I dunno if you have worked out the logic if why those three were the ones chosen, though it is not hard. But Heph and Rade will get the most personal development here, as Celsius is lacking a final Oracle Prophecy.

Cloud- yes she could. Unless she didn't understand why she did the thing that made her unable to find them. But that is getting a mite intellectual for this stage of things...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:37 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

If i had to guess...

All three are in the Philosophy 'Path'
There is one of each of the three 'tiers' of character types

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is indeed that they are all on the Philosophy Path. That they are one of each template is mere pleasing coincidence.

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:11 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow...coincidence, huh...we all know what...*whispers so Dallas cannot hear him* Morpheus...*voice resumes intensity* would say about coincedence...yes

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:22 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is a good job that Dallas wasn't there for that bit of the films.

----

(if the Shez had gone instead of the Logos...)

"Quit blabbering, Morph! Dallas doesn't need providence!

Now, I have to blow something up, right? Oooh, leave that to me, boy..."

He'd probably also make some comment to Neo about making sure he was ready in time.

"Because Dallas doesn't hang around!"

-----

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:26 PM
Dexx
wingless

Rade takes a quick peek into the bags nearest to him..for her apples

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:49 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm, this one appears to be sugar bags and eggs.

"Oh, don't worry yourself about it," says the Oracle. "I know you aren't going to find them..."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:54 PM
Dexx
wingless

Rade stops
"but you don;t know who will and when.."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:02 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

She makes a dismissive gesture. "I am sure I'll find them sooner or later," she says. "I find you always find these things in the end. Normally in the last place you look but that gets a bit twisty with me."

She pulls up a chair and sits.

"So. What have we here? How are things with you, Rade?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:06 PM
General Zink
Bane

Heph stands by. He gives Mors a quick glance, and then turns back to the Oracle. He bows respectively.

"The Oracle..." he says as he bows. He smiles. "I see you've been...erm...shopping..."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:07 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Mors isn't in the room with with you)

"Well, we all have to live!" she says. "Even me. And you, Hephaestus? Been up to much? Keeping that temper of yours under control, I hope..."

BtVS

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:09 AM
Peach
mordrem

(ahh I'm sorry guys!!! Our phone went out Monday and didn't get working until yesterday, so that meant no internet...but anyway! I'm here now ^_^)

San's Loadout: 2 Glock 18s and 4 clips plus all the free stuff...my usual, heh.

(by the way...tonight I'm gonna try and help my brother figure out the downloads, so before the night is over we may have another character...and he read through the first mission thread so he knows precisely what can happen when stuff goes wrong in here...^_^)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:13 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

(Right, it was a glimpse as Heph left him)

"Er...yeah..." Heph said, slightly embarrased. "I've been keeping my cool. I'm sure you know about that incident at the train station. I kept my cool a bit."

"Other than that, not much. Recently began working on using knives and a staff..."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:17 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote