KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'

USH'S MATRIX GAME: SECOND ASSIGNMENT: 'Ghost Hunt'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (87): « First ... « 85 86 [87]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Hey, I never said the idea was flawless, just a theory I was throwing out in the open.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:16 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

To be fair, I never said you were portraying it was flawless either. I am simply raising counterpoints to theories suggested.

You guys don't know much about Jericho, is one problem. The Oracle mentioned something, briefly. So did Dallas, though unsurprisingly it was derogatory.

I will likely be kicking off things again tomorrow. May I take a straw poll on who thinks what at this stage? About Jericho you do not know enough yet to make any decent form of judgment, nor of people's purposes and motivations so let us keep this simple.

Do you think Melitus is a Machine or not?

I shall remind you of the conseqences either way. If yes, then remember this means he cannot be working for the System and this raises complications. You guys have no idea such things exist, except for suspicions about the Oracle. It also means that Melitus has been at worst lying, at best misleading.

If no, then what exactly is the deal with his private chambers? Beyond the scope of any coppertop. And what is with the iron lung, it makes no more sense if he IS human than if he is not!

So... yes or no?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:21 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hmm...I don't quite know about Melitus still...

...though I'll probably go back and read through to try and find what the Oracle and Dallas said about Jericho.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:26 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Okay, on second thought, there's too damn much to read through right now, I'll do it tomorrow and we'll see what I come up with. It'll probably be better if I wait anyway because then I'll be less likely to miss something.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 03:48 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Fire, try to be a little less..." Mors starts, thinking of a word. "...paranoid. I mean, you did get us our information, but pulling your sword on a man trapped in an iron lung was a bit extreme. Just my thoughts..."

Mors puts a hand on his katana's hilt. Melitus is most likely a man... Mors thinks. It might be a little challenging for the machines to simulate the iron lung and what ailments are required for that...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 06:34 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"It got the job done, that's all that really matters anyway, I wasn't gonna kill em....." "..... I'm not insane yet" big grin
*starts laughing*

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 09:50 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hmm..that wasn't a back door, it seems..no key. So..maybe melitus was blocking the signal himself, with his presence...i would take a guess that the iron lung is a jamming mechanism. OR that melitus is a machine..and that the blocking is simply in his code...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 10:02 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mors raises a good point, though one which raises its own counterpoint.

Why indeed would any machine have such an appearance?

But on the other hand... what business does a coppertop have in an iron lung in the Matrix? Neither option makes a great deal of sense.
Well, I guess I shall kick things off again soon-ish...

BtVS

Old Post Dec 28th, 2003 12:52 PM