KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Bad endings...

Bad endings...
Started by: Schizo_n_me

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Miffed Bad endings...

Does anyone else HATE it when a book ends and you feel like it should keep going? It seriously annoying...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:34 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

not always. most of the books that i have read ended up quite well.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:35 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Yeah, but when it does happen, doesn't it seriously annoy you?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:46 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

it's happened to me a few times and yes it does annoy...so much I want to toss the waste of time in the trash.like my copy of 'I know why a caged bird sings' but that whole book was bad.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:36 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

I hate when that happens. The last few books ive read are like that.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:13 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

my books are going to be trilogy, and the third one may end that way, i want it to end that way, so that if there are any demands for a fourth one there can be, and if not they the third one will be a definite end.

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:13 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Just like the matrix trilogy huh?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:24 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

yeah. i hate when books just stop. one of the best examples is Transal Saga. I love this book, but it ends right when something exciting happens.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 09:56 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

i didnt like the way the amber spyglass by phillip pullman ended in fact i didnt really like that book it was crappy ending to a good trilogy for me

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:14 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

every ending of a 'harry potter' book, because they're crap...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:19 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

amen. i hate it when a book has a hanging ending.... with harry potter though, it keeps continuing...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:27 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

big grin i basically OH SO MUCH hate dramatic endings... also i hate book with perfectly good, or oh soooooo evil character, when it's either black or white because it's not realistic.... and the ho series are sooo predictable... i could tell you what will happen in the last uh... two (i think) books without thinking much...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:30 PM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Everyones got their own opinions i suppose.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 10:36 PM