KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rubber duck

Rubber duck
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Rubber duck

On a business trip to Wigan this morning, traveling on the M6, just by Stafford I saw a big ass truck and the thing was painted black with Star Wars pictures all over it like Yoda and Jabba and other stuff. Couldn't get a real good look cus I was driving alone. But let me tell you it looked kewl. smokin'

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 02:47 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Yeah that was me. I just fancied a drive.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 03:23 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Breaker breaker, keep on truckin' KJ!big grin

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 04:22 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

right so why the rubber duck reference?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Nov 5th, 2001 08:18 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Maybe mech drives on the M6 in a big rubber ducky like The Penguin in Batman Returnscool

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 03:53 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

big grin Rubber ducky, you're the one! You make bath time lots of fun!!!big grin smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 05:36 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

MAybe it was the Myth and Magic tour???

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 09:09 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Rubber duck was a reference to the film "Convoy", a classic trashy movie.

*Best CB voice*

Click.....Two four for a copy, this is rubber moggy. I think we got ourselves a convoy.big grin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 10:06 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

So I said Big Ben, this here's a rubber duck
and we just ain't a gonna pay no toll.
So we crashed the gate doin 98
and I said let them truckers roll, 10-4 !

Extremely bad movie. Kris Kristofferson, Ali McGraw and Ernest Borgnine as the sheriff. So bad, it's just simply bad.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 11:03 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Wasn't Kristofferson supposed to be a heart throb? Dunno if it's cus I'm a chap but I always thought he looked as rough as a bears arse.stick out tongue

Was a naff movie Gundy, but it came out when I was a mere nipper and me and my brother loved it.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 01:20 PM
finti

Convoy laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 01:48 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

before my time?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 08:42 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

quote:
Originally posted by mechmoggy
Rubber duck was a reference to the film "Convoy", a classic trashy movie.

*Best CB voice*

Click.....Two four for a copy, this is rubber moggy. I think we got ourselves a convoy.big grin

Ah, the origins of my beloved screen name.

#This is the Ratcatcher coming at ya on the big 1-9, knock it down 2 for a 10-4 copy.#

#Whizz, bang, whoosh and we're outta here!#

#10-10, 'til we do it again'#

Old Post Nov 6th, 2001 11:28 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Question

The best movie with a big truck was 'Big Trouble in Little China' I love that movie!big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 03:26 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Is that with Kurt Russel, when there is an underground army of ninjas? That's a pretty funny flick, Tex!laughing out loud I love it!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 05:54 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yup, that's the one. It had Kim Cattral from 'Sex and the City' in it, before she was famous. I liked that evil Ninja dude, I forget his name, and that one guy who gets really fat and blows up, that was sweet!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 05:57 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I like Kurt Russells bud.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 06:03 AM
Tex
Yumsz

Yeah that Chinnese kung fu dude, he was kewl

Lopan! That's the name of the head evil Ninja. I also like that old dude who knows the spell and fights Lopan with his 'lightsaber' ring!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 06:04 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Wasn't that a John Carpenter movie?

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 06:11 AM
Tex
Yumsz

hmmm, I dont know.

The only good John Carpenter movie was 'The Thing', that's classic Sci-Fi Horror, I've been meaning to buy it on DVD for the longest now.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 06:15 AM