KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Gamecube Games! Which Games Should i Get?!

Gamecube Games! Which Games Should i Get?!
Started by: Steven

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Voorhees
QUACK!

Beyond good and evil. Plays much like zelda i have heard.

Last edited by Voorhees on Dec 8th, 2003 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:46 AM
Voorhees is currently offline Click here to Send Voorhees a Private Message Find more posts by Voorhees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voorhees
QUACK!

Tony Hawk Underground. That game does rock the casbar

Last edited by Voorhees on Dec 8th, 2003 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:58 AM
Voorhees is currently offline Click here to Send Voorhees a Private Message Find more posts by Voorhees Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Here are some Gamecube games that you should defidentally try out!

Mario Kart: Double Dash
Metroid Prime
The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
***Viewtiful Joe****** (highly recommended)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 01:04 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

first of all, double dash kicks ass, second of all, luigi's mansion would just be a waste of time. the good games are most of the mario ones

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:20 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

Cool thanks! btw Viewtiful Joe, Animal House and Pikman what type of game's are these?!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:05 PM
Steven is currently offline Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

There's a lot to say about Viewtiful Joe, here goes.....

Okay, from what I know, VJ (Viewtiful Joe) is a 3-d, side-scrolling, cell-shaded, action platformer.....WHEW! Say that ten times fast!

Now all of this info is based off of a demo disc. I haven't played the completed game.

Anyway, the story....

A kid who is supposed to be an average Joe named... um...Joe, is at an old Captain Blue movie with his girlfriend and (I'm not quite sure why) she gets yanked onto the movie and then Joe jumps in after her.

Early in the first level, (if) you defeat Captain Blue, Joe's "Heroness" will awaken and then Cpt. Blue gives you this bracelet thingy that can turn you into Viewtiful Joe!! His costume looks like it was rejected from Power Rangers but it still looks kick a$$!! And after achieving this, you will get "Movie" super powers such as Slow Motion, Mach Speed or REALLY REALLY Fast, and jump really high. You can upgrade Joe with new abilities and powers as you complete the game.

Enjoy it and have fun with it! Defidentally the #1 must-have Gamecube game of the year! eek!

Last edited by Jedi Shmedi on Dec 9th, 2003 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:07 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HockeyFace

The games you must get:

Beyond Good and Evil
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Viewtiful Joe

These are the sleeper hits of the Gamecube. these are the best third-party games made for the Gamecube.

Dr. Loomis: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DEATH IS!"

Halloween II

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 01:13 AM
HockeyFace is currently offline Click here to Send HockeyFace a Private Message Find more posts by HockeyFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Super smash bros: melee
F-Zero GX
Luigi's Mansion
Metroid Prime
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
007 Nightfire

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:33 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Shmedi
There's a lot to say about Viewtiful Joe, here goes.....

Okay, from what I know, VJ (Viewtiful Joe) is a 3-d, side-scrolling, cell-shaded, action platformer.....WHEW! Say that ten times fast!

Now all of this info is based off of a demo disc. I haven't played the completed game.

Anyway, the story....

A kid who is supposed to be an average Joe named... um...Joe, is at an old Captain Blue movie with his girlfriend and (I'm not quite sure why) she gets yanked onto the movie and then Joe jumps in after her.

Early in the first level, (if) you defeat Captain Blue, Joe's "Heroness" will awaken and then Cpt. Blue gives you this bracelet thingy that can turn you into Viewtiful Joe!! His costume looks like it was rejected from Power Rangers but it still looks kick a$$!! And after achieving this, you will get "Movie" super powers such as Slow Motion, Mach Speed or REALLY REALLY Fast, and jump really high. You can upgrade Joe with new abilities and powers as you complete the game.

Enjoy it and have fun with it! Defidentally the #1 must-have Gamecube game of the year! eek!

Ahh thanks mate!! I've seen some screen shots and it looks like some comic game! *lol* still cool .... cool

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 02:15 AM
Steven is currently offline Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i bought a gamecube this weekend just because i wanted the Zelda Collection disk. So i say get the LoZ Wind Waker. Link's the greatest hero of all time.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 02:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

P.N 0.3 ---MUST HAVE VERY ENTERTAINING

F ZERO
Sands of time
VIEWTIFULL JOE
Rogue squadren
dead to rights

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 02:48 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
P.N 0.3 ---MUST HAVE VERY ENTERTAINING

F ZERO
Sands of time
VIEWTIFULL JOE
Rogue squadren
dead to rights

P.N 0.3 sorry what game is that?!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:43 AM