KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Batman: Dead End

Batman: Dead End
Started by: Daywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Daywalker
Vigilante

Batman: Dead End

I noticed noone has mentioned this film here. What are your thoughts on the fan film Batman: Dead End?

For those who haven't seen it, here's a link:

http://theforce.net/theater/nonsw/index.shtml

Attachment: batpic.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Blade

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 04:20 PM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I havent mentioned before because i havent been able to find it or downloaded it but i only hear good things about it!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:58 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

the guy who played batman, clark bartram was the perfect batman. only flaw in the character is that when he was fighting, it sounded more like waynes voice. but for the film. first half was awesom second half was... odd

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:11 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I havent mentioned before because i havent been able to find it or downloaded it but i only hear good things about it!

I posted the link so you and you can view the film and the making of. After you see the making of, you'll have even more respect for the film. I thought it was incredible.

Blade

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:17 AM
Daywalker is currently offline Click here to Send Daywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Daywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daywalker
Vigilante

quote:
Originally posted by batmanrules
the guy who played batman, clark bartram was the perfect batman. only flaw in the character is that when he was fighting, it sounded more like waynes voice. but for the film. first half was awesom second half was... odd

Yeah, Bartram was a perfect mesh of Alex Ross and the animated series. I have to say that his look even tops that of Keaton's.

The film was really awesome and had all of the elements of Gotham city(darkness,rain,alleys and smoke). I saw nothing wrong with the battles because Batman has fought the predator in the comics. The only thing I didn't care for was Batman moaning and groaning when he was getting beat up(made him sound like a wuss).

I have a copy of it on DVD and it sits right beside my other Bat movies.

Blade

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:24 AM