KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » a place where everyone knows your name

a place where everyone knows your name
Started by: HavocHound

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HavocHound

a place where everyone knows your name

I'm sorry I have to keep making new threads to explain things but if the mods wouldn't close every damn thread I start I wouldn't have to so don't blame me. Hopefully, this will be the last.

"I'm closing this thread..if you think that's unfair I'm sorry, but I'm not going to just sit around and let you rant about this crap until you drive everyone away.."

I'm the one being driven away here. You're the ones who outnumber me. This is supposed to be the "general" forum where we can "discuss anything" and "get to know our fellow posters," right? So why doesn't that apply to me?

All my attempts to explain myself have failed. I give up. I'm not surrendering, I'm just tired of trying to explain things and not having any of it go through clearly. So, let's just start over.

Hi, I'm Havoc. I like movies, especially if they involve revolutions, uprisings, underground resistance movements, and doing battle with the forces of evil and totalitarianism. I also like horror movies, comedies, and horror-comedies. Some of my favorite movies are the Star Wars series, the Mad Max series, and the Evil Dead series.

I'm also a video game fanatic. I like 1st-person and survival-horror games. Recognize a theme here? I kinda have a thing for survivalism.

~~~~~

So anyway, I will stop using the "general" forum as a forum for discussing "general" topics. I'll stick with the other forums and I'll only post in this one every once in awhile. I'll stop trying to have conversations with anyone that pertain to anything "general," especially if they involve things to do with anything I believe in. I will keep to myself from now on and only speak when spoken to unless I'm talking about movies, even when I'm in the "general" forum.

I suppose I am just a silly idealist.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 04:19 AM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Your funny HHbig grin

Hi, nice to meet youwink

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 05:29 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

HH, I'm all for respecting opinions, but your views are rather frightening, especailly after we saw how far indaviduals could take their beleifs.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 05:52 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

HH, I'm not out to get you...I'd loooooooooooove for you to discuss anything other than guns, killing, and all that other right wing scary stuff. I know you can do it..that post you had asking all those silly questions was great. Talk about songs or gross car accidents..or those cheesy videos they always had at the end of Kid Video, or what ever happened to Master Blaster and the Copy Cats...THAT is what General Discussion is for.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 06:49 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I'm the king of pointless topics!!!!!!big grin big grin

Does anyone remember the game "Hungry Hungry Hippos?"

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 06:53 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yes...I used to really really like that game..but I don't know why..

nasty hippos..Ick!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 07:06 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ush likes hippo's. Especially the Essex ones. big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 08:17 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

You know as a kid I asked Santa for "hungry hungry hippo's" and a "Mr.Frosty" every Xmas but never got either. Bastard. mad

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 10:09 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wipe them out, I say, all of them.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 11:03 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Who, Santa's or childish toys? confused

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 01:22 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Yeah! Kill Santa!!! Because I didn't order a slapping-machine with him!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 01:43 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Now, now killing Santa is not going to solve everyone's childhood grudges. Now killing clowns, thats something else. *runs off to get clown gun*

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 02:22 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah rats!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 02:30 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yes, the clowns must be annihilated evil face

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 03:14 PM
HavocHound

Hold on now! Not all clown are bad. Even I had to learn that. Jar Jar is a clown of sorts and he has a heart of gold! Pennywise, on the other hand, is pure evil. It's clown like him that wage war on humanity.

And yes, the plural of clown is clown (just like deer). The 's' is optional (as with fish/fishes).

On my key chain, I have a metal dog tag that has my name and then reads "Clown Exterminator 8078." big grin

When you're a clown exterminator, you have to be able to tell the difference between a good clown and an evil clown. Bozo, good. Pennywise, bad. Krusty, good. Killer Klowns from Outer Space, bad.

A clown's nose is actually a detachable parasite, which is how they reproduce. The parasitic "nose" detaches itself from the face and finds a host to clownify. The host could be almost anything organic or even cybernetic. Meanwhile, the clown's face grows a new parasitic "nose" to infest other organisms.

The parasite moves around on arachnidlike legs and attaches itself to the middle of the face of its host. It uses tentacles, implanted through the host's nose, to infest the brain, thereby taking over the body. Once the cycle of transformation is complete, the organism is now a clown. A clown has no need for any of its organs except for the nervous system and cardiovascular system.

Popping a clown's nose will not kill the clown, it will only kill the parasite. To kill a clown, you must destroy the brain, the heart, and the parasite. Like vampires, clown have the ability to regenerate so you must shoot to kill. The best all-around weapon to use on a clown is a sawed-off shotgun. Handguns are basically worthless. Exposives are excellent. Rifles are good, but only at a distance. A shot to the head will destroy both the brain and the parasite. Follow that up with a shot to the heart. Keep in mind that as long as there is electricity in the nerves and blood in the veins and arteries, a clown's body will function. That's why simply severing the head will not immediately shut down the body. As long as the brain lives, the clown has control of its body, even if the brain is separated. Plus, clown use the heart as an auxiliary control mechanism just in case the brain is destroyed so they can function as long as electricity remains in the nerves. That's why some of them - mainly the elite guard - attach car batteries to their bodies, augmenting their strength and fortitude.

*arms everyone with a sawed-off shotgun, a battle rifle, and a grenade launcher*

Happy hunting! big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 03:24 PM
HavocHound is currently offline Click here to Send HavocHound a Private Message Find more posts by HavocHound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I prefer a personal way of killing clowns. *takes knife out of hilt* evil face

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 03:56 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Kill Stephen King, it's his fault, leave the poor clowns alone.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 04:43 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Did someone mention hippos?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 06:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Kill the Essex hippos, it's their fault, leave the poor clowns alone.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 08:56 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Nice try Ush. Subtle.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2001 09:11 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote