KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Is Ian McKellen really gay?

Is Ian McKellen really gay?
Started by: cgtuna21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Is Ian McKellen really gay?

My brother told me that Ian McKellen was actually gay and I was shocked. It made me upset that Ian McKellen was gay because he was one of my favorite characters in LOTR. I don't 4 sure if my brother is lying or not, but he looks serious.

Does anyone know 4 sure?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:26 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

it was on the fotr commentary...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:33 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he is and what does that matter??

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:35 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

oh... i didnt read that bit
"It made me upset that Ian McKellen was gay"
blink why

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:39 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Yep...hes gay, and proud of it!!big grin

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:42 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Because he does not look gay at all and old gay guys are creepy?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:43 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

is that your personal opinion?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:37 AM
Paola
Ronin

I was shocked when I knew it too..... but just shocked, not disgusted

by Scythe

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 04:08 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HannaBananabal
Laique's Moonshine

There's absolutely nothing wrong with him being gay. If you couldn't tell that he was gay, and you liked him before you knew... why stop liking him now just because you know? Would you have liked him during LOTR had you known he was gay?

I'd still love Hugo if he were gay, because then I could go to him and change his mind!! wink

love I Love You Likey love
Tuu hai merii likey!! Duur se paas ham ho rahe hain!!

Last edited by HannaBananabal on Dec 6th, 2003 at 05:34 AM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 05:32 AM
HannaBananabal is currently offline Click here to Send HannaBananabal a Private Message Find more posts by HannaBananabal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven

Him being gay doesnt effect you does it?!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:23 AM
Steven is currently offline Click here to Send Steven a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

Re: Is Ian McKellen really gay?

quote:
Originally posted by cgtuna21
My brother told me that Ian McKellen was actually gay and I was shocked. It made me upset that Ian McKellen was gay because he was one of my favorite characters in LOTR. I don't 4 sure if my brother is lying or not, but he looks serious.

Does anyone know 4 sure?

This is a really sad statement. im glad so many people in here agree that it doesnt matter if he is gay or not. i saw Ian on saturday night live, and he made a lot of gay jokes about himself. he is for sure gay to answer your question, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 10:51 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

what a load of bs

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:54 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote