KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Drunk-O-Meter

The Drunk-O-Meter
Started by: mechmoggy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

The Drunk-O-Meter

Pictrure the scene....

It's a weekend and you wake up with a monster hangover. "Ouch my melon, exactly how drunk was I last night?"

Well here's the answer you all want to help with that morning after feeling, the Moggy Co. patented Drunk-O-Meter.

Simply get out the trousers/jeans/combats you were wearing on the offending night, whether they are on the floor or hanging from the light shade, and count the change in your pockets and use the following scale. (Works for any currency).

£1-5 in change = Mildy tipsy
£6-10 in change = Drunk
£11-15 in change = Mingin pissed up
£16-20 in change = Oh my god, I've never seen you so drunk!
£21-?? in change = Leave town you have embaressed yourself and others way beyond repair.

I swear I use the system every week, it works because the more drunk you get the less inclined you feel to count out change for each round of drinks whilst keeping one eye closed so that your hand and the money keep still.

Enjoy. big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2001 01:35 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

hmm use the coins to tip, but usually i leave the visa in the barstick out tongue
only barometer I have is to see how large the bill was. and it is sometimes scary hugeeek!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2001 02:08 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You're damn right. Becasuse if I wake up with that kind of currency in my pocket, it means I got so f***ed up, I left the country!!!!!eek! eek! big grin

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 9th, 2001 02:30 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I only failed to use my system once, a few weeks ago, but that was because I woke up with body glitter all over my chest, teeth marks in my leg and my toe-nails on my left foot were painted pink. I had no need for the scale to tell me how drunk I was that night. Damn prankster mates. mad

Old Post Nov 9th, 2001 10:22 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Going out with the pub staff tonight, it is free barbig grin big grin Yahooo
and I havent been out for a montheek! Can I get more drunk?
I hope someone brings a video cam. I might have to watch what happened tomorrow.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2001 12:02 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Drunks have very low sperm countsstick out tongue

Old Post Nov 9th, 2001 08:24 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

1, 2, 3, 4 dammit!!!!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2001 03:26 AM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Ewwwwwwwwwlaughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 10th, 2001 05:45 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Brew's on ME! *ToMacco hands out beer, happily*

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 10th, 2001 06:47 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

You need to think one up for girls, mech..I don't think this one works quite as well...

As it is..I only have the vomit-meter..

Old Post Nov 10th, 2001 01:51 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

The vomit-meter! laughing out loud I like the sound of that, would you like me to get a patent pending on that?

Think of the possibilities, we can release a whole range of drunk-o-meters for all ages and sexes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2001 10:21 AM
DJ Velocity
The one and only

The best thing to do is to get a tin of butane lighter gas, push the valve into your teeth and inhale the vapors. Its quite cold but try to perservere...

Hold it for 5 seconds and let it out whilst saying R-O-B-O-C-O-P.

It feels like your skull is made out of tin and has been filled with cottonwool.

Oh btw, I am only joking, don't do this solvent abuse does kill!!!stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 12th, 2001 10:59 AM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

mech..I do think you should grab that patent up....we could use it for bother pregnancy and drunkeness..

Old Post Nov 12th, 2001 02:49 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

and the wuv word !!!!!!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2001 02:53 PM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

DJ V, good thing you said you were only kidding, I was about to try it!eek!

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 12th, 2001 03:53 PM
DJ Velocity
The one and only

Does that sort of thing go on in the US. I've always wanted to know that?

I myself haven't done it and I wouldn't. My friend on the other hand has tried everything when he was young, gas, nail varnish, Tip-Ex, glue. It is quite common in the UK for kids to get "dizzy" like this.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 08:38 AM
DJ Velocity is currently offline Click here to Send DJ Velocity a Private Message Find more posts by DJ Velocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

I spent the first two years of secondary school sniffing tip-ex thinners of my coat sleeve.

Aaah, happy days. And it never effected me did it? rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 10:33 AM
finti

not as long as you dont hear the helicopter hoovering all the time.eek! MECH dive to the groundwink

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 12:31 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

*Mech instictively dives to ground grazing his chin and getting little bits of gravel in his hands*

Damn you Finti!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 01:12 PM
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

how much do people drink when they go out. i end up spending about 60 quid on booze at the moment. i then have a sixty pound hangover the next day. good stuff i think not.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 11:43 PM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote