KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » The Peter Jackson messed up thread

The Peter Jackson messed up thread
Started by: Nazgulinthedark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
plus their horses died in fotr when arwen used the power of the elves to set the river on the nazgul, those horses are the only ones who would not be terified of the nazgul, plus even if they could ride other horses, where arw they going to come from, gondors really going to give mordor horses (sarcasm) and if mordor had other horses of its own, dont you think they would have orc cavalry, giving a clear advantage

in the book they had horses, THEY HAD HORSES I TELL YOU!!!! and (replying to someone else's comment) it'd be easier to put them on horses, because they are living, and actual creatures, instead of using computer special effects

(back to sauron's comment) in the two towers book, eomer told aragon, legolas, and gimli, that the ringwraiths stole thier horses from rohan, and only the black ones (duh) so they could just steall somemore

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 01:38 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nephalim27

Yes but they take time to train, a horse for a Nazgul. I don't see why he would have a horse when he has his winged creature, which he uses immediately thereafter (and was apparently the source of the clouded sky somehow, as whe Eowen killed it the sun came out again). I'll have to check the book though, I don't know what it says exactly, these are just my feelings.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:57 AM
nephalim27 is currently offline Click here to Send nephalim27 a Private Message Find more posts by nephalim27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote