KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A matrix fan goes to RotK

A matrix fan goes to RotK
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShOota

cant u read. ill give u a clue, Lord of the rings?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:20 PM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Can't you read, even though it's LotR, it has Matrix actors, and she was mentioning stuff from the Matrix movies...

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Dec 7th, 2003 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:27 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShOota

Does anyone have that Pic of some clown saying "So last year"?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:28 PM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Lol, wow, you're replying by copying me...

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:32 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

The Mouth of Sauron has been cut apparently and is being saved for the DVD.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 11:00 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

OK...

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 11:57 PM
sum1butno1
Transient being

This post WAS evolving to a more on-topic discussion. Well, not exactly a discussion, but we were at least talking about other movies that Matrix actors were in. Ergo, Lord of the Rings was inevitably and irrevocably heavily involved in this thread.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:38 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

This thread was more of an announcement than something that needed discussing. It is nice to see some of people's reactions, though.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:53 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

You're all nuts. no expression

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 01:31 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yeah, Dry Roasted - They're bloody nice, you should have some.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:22 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 02:36 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

big grin ........Indeed i should. happy

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:04 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

But look at it now, its turned into a discussion about wether or not this thread has relevence to the Matrix and us discussing it therefore makes it a relevant thread.

I reckon those of you who are questioning wether or not this thread has any relevance are those among you who have been waiting for a chance to jump on Omega because she has closed one of your theads in the past.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:29 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Exactly.

Everyone has turned into a whiny *****. mad ........ sad

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 12:41 PM
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by sum1butno1
C'mon woman! Is this really a worthwhile thread?!? If Noola or Ahnold started one like this, you'd close the damn thing in like 2 hours flat.

First off, do you even KNOW that noola and ahnold are one and the same?! Ie ME?

And secondly, I RESENT WHAT YOU SAID!!! You know what, sometimes I get so sick of people whining about my posts! Alright, the "God" post was a little controversial, but I feel that for the most part I make reasonably intelligent questions or comments. And who gives a damn if I have 2, 3 or a hundred profiles? It's my choice, and I ask people not to make fun of me for it!!! mad mad mad

And you know what? I DON'T CARE IF ANY OF YOU CRITICISE ME FOR THIS POST!!! It's just a message forum, and I deserve some respect for my views, as does everyone. And, let's be honsest, many of you don't show a lot of respect toward others; and not just to newbies, but to anyone who says something a little unusual, like me

Case in point: I believe that this thread WOULD have been closed had I made it. I personally encourage more threads like this, but I also want some fairer treatment for all!!!

There

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:22 PM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and I have NOT been "waiting for a chance to jump on Omega" or anyone else; I like you guys, but sometimes I feel that you just don't give people the respect they deserve!

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:24 PM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Omega....me going to see it too! eek!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 05:25 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

And me!! I won't do any of those.... but I seriously was going to say "Mr. Anderson...." whenever my FAVORITE ACTOR came on-screenstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:25 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Sum1butno> I forgot to tell you as I was in a hurry: Any comments and questions regarding the way I moderate this forum goes to ME, in a PM.

TheOneHimself> Freddy vs. Jason stars WHICH Matrix fans??

ShoOta> How old are you… really?

This thread, while not discussing the actual movies, is as much off-topic as the Matrix hang-man and the “shoot-out thread extended”, which I have left open on popular demand. There have been plenty of Matrix/LotR spoofs surrounding Elrond, such as pictures of said elf-lord with shades and thinking “Hobbits are a virus”, etc.

Sifer> Bruce Spence was cut for the DVD? Well, I’ll tell you tomorrow big grin My media-contacts FINALLY paid off wink

For the perceptively impaired> Two actors from the Matrix movies actually makes appearances in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. As mentioned above one of them is Hugo Weaving, the other is Bruce Spence. Since both the Matrix and the LotR trilogies come to a conclusion this year, I thought it might be funny – You know… humour.
For the rest of you> “One Smith to rule them all…” wink

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Last edited by The Omega on Dec 8th, 2003 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:28 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

...One Smith to find them and in the darkness bind them.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:29 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote