KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A matrix fan goes to RotK

A matrix fan goes to RotK
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

In the world of the Matrix where the programs lie.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:48 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

....In the land of Matrix where shadows lie.

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 11:15 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Three Smiths for the Agents under the sky,
Seven for the Exiles in their halls of the Merovingian's lair,
Nine for Zionists doomed to die,
One for the Architect on his office chair
In the World of the Matrix where the Programs lie.
One Smith to rule them all, One Smith to find them
One Smith to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the World of the Matrix where the Programs lie.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 01:51 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Maybe we should use LotR quotes and turn them into Matrix lines and send them to th LotR forum. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 02:16 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I smell war... wink

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 02:19 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I taste war... no expression

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 02:26 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

This is the Master-Smith, the One program to rule them all.
This is the Agent lost many years ago,
to the great weakening of its maker's power.
Now, The Deus ex Machina greatly desires to have it again,
- but he must NOT get it"

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 02:32 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Ah! No war with the LotR forum! big grin
But most of the Matrix/LotR spoofs this far has favoured LotR (such as that Elrond pic with shades). I wonder if we could make something the OTHER way around.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 03:17 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sigh, Omega has AGAIN overlooked a post that I believe people should read

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:14 PM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

...and that is what?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:29 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would be mine from page 2

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

Though I was only around for a month, I can at least be certain that I made an impression here; cos no one, and I mean no one, would nail yo' ass the way I could! And I guess you can still see me in "Intolerable Cruelty"...

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 10:40 PM
Gus The PI is currently offline Click here to Send Gus The PI a Private Message Find more posts by Gus The PI Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I still don't see it.
War is not the answer, but acciedental strikes are ok stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:45 PM
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Gus The PI
First off, do you even KNOW that noola and ahnold are one and the same?! Ie ME?

And secondly, I RESENT WHAT YOU SAID!!! You know what, sometimes I get so sick of people whining about my posts! Alright, the "God" post was a little controversial, but I feel that for the most part I make reasonably intelligent questions or comments. And who gives a damn if I have 2, 3 or a hundred profiles? It's my choice, and I ask people not to make fun of me for it!!! mad mad mad

And you know what? I DON'T CARE IF ANY OF YOU CRITICISE ME FOR THIS POST!!! It's just a message forum, and I deserve some respect for my views, as does everyone. And, let's be honsest, many of you don't show a lot of respect toward others; and not just to newbies, but to anyone who says something a little unusual, like me

Case in point: I believe that this thread WOULD have been closed had I made it. I personally encourage more threads like this, but I also want some fairer treatment for all!!!

There

That was what I said

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:50 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Hmm....i guess it does need some obbservation.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:57 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Omega>"off-topic as the Matrix hang-man and the “shoot-out thread extended"
embarrasment
...which I have left open on popular demand."
eek!
anyway...
c'mon omega, you can't expect the we don't finish every one of Elrond's lines with "Mr. Anderson.". it's like taking all the fun away from us... well, not really, but it's still so damn funny to do it

Gus> i didn't know you were ahnold

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 06:08 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ya know Gus, you could just have Raz change your original username to whatever you want without getting MORE profiles? Just a thought...

ELROND: Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson!

NEO: It ends tonight.

ELROND: I know it does! I have seen it! The Ring will be destroyed in the Cracks of Doom, and there is nothing you can do about it!

*NEO flies at high speeds to Mount Doom, the speed making a powerful wind that picks up all the armies of the Free World and tossing them in the ocean*

FRODO: Alright, I'll just toss this thing in here...

*NEO flies in and uses Kung Fu on Frodo and Sam, taking the Ring*

NEO: My...precious...

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 08:46 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gus The PI
Restricted

Account Restricted

Captain Rex, Raz has not been forthcoming about changing my profile.

Omega - I hope you reply to this soon. These issues need to be addressed

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:40 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

i see....

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:00 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Issues? Hey, I'm a mod! Omega is taking care of it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

I taste war. it needs hot sauce.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 12:39 AM