KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A matrix fan goes to RotK

A matrix fan goes to RotK
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Real
I have more tech than you

BackFire, the point is that we dont want to hear our movies being put down after we put them in such high regards...

I respect ur opinion to not like the movies, or the people that dress up like characters for movies, but i dont need to see that every time i come to this forum...

i agree that u r keeping this forum alive, however its become a chore for some to come here and read ur gripes about everything u dont like...
maybe u should try to be **gasp** positive for a change? maybe jus till like new years? (hopefully ur Chinese and that'll be till Feb...j/k)
It's aight for u to be negative, jus like this forum is to stupid noobs, but ur not a noob, ur a mod on a horror forum, so act w/some level of dignity, i dont get y u try to get peope to hate u so much.

oh yeah, n merry Christmas to all.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 04:23 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

My last post was very posotive, I said I loved DarkVirus's sig.

Sorry if I'm not posotive or open minded enough for you, but I'm sarcastic and cynical by nature, you don't like it, tough shit, that's how I am, just don't read my posts.

You'll eventually learn how to ignore people who's posts you dislike, it becomes second nature after a while at this site. You can even put me on your ignore list if you wan't, so my threads don't even show up for you.

Either way, it makes no difference to me.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 09:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARKVIRUS

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
My last post was very posotive, I said I loved DarkVirus's sig.

Sorry if I'm not posotive or open minded enough for you, but I'm sarcastic and cynical by nature, you don't like it, tough shit, that's how I am, just don't read my posts.

You'll eventually learn how to ignore people who's posts you dislike, it becomes second nature after a while at this site. You can even put me on your ignore list if you wan't, so my threads don't even show up for you.

Either way, it makes no difference to me.

Thank you very much Backfire I really appreciate it. I have no intentions of changing my sig. at all.

I dont think I have ever read a better post than the one I quoted from backfire.

quote:

Simply brilliant!..it get's better though

quote:

My god! excellent!. I am not saying this b/c of what backfire said about me I am saying it because in three sentences backfire got right to the point. Not everyone is alike and some of us are more like what backfire is like. You should take that into account when dealing with so many different ppl.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 02:59 PM
DARKVIRUS is currently offline Click here to Send DARKVIRUS a Private Message Find more posts by DARKVIRUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good Lord, how off-topic and irrelevant can we get? Can we cut this out now? And furthermore, can we stop having people who make long winding posts and THEN say that this is off-topic and can we move on? If you truly think that, do not make a comment on the subject. Just rise above it and move on.

This argument is serving no-one and is simply aggravating people all over. I have to be clear here, if this topic does not go back to its original intent from this moment on then it will certainly be closed, and I don't want this post to be followed by comments on the argument that just happened. If you feel a desperate need to state and re-state your case, do it in private.

And DV, despite your protestations to the contrary, your attitude still needs turning down a notch. And as ever, if you have complaints about a mod, make them in private, not public. In the threads, you defer to the mod and that is the end of it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 24th, 2003 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 03:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

You were right Ush. You were always right. It was inevitable. big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:59 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARKVIRUS

pfft..
*brushes shoulder off*

smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 02:46 PM
DARKVIRUS is currently offline Click here to Send DARKVIRUS a Private Message Find more posts by DARKVIRUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote