KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Praetor: Gathering

Praetor: Gathering
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Chapter 19

Christan shoved the door open and immediatly began giving orders.
"Ant call the painters I want the symbol from our guns painted on the wall outside. Call the armorists get 5 crates of bullets we'll need them. Rachael find me anything and everything you can on vampires and other creatures like that. Ant I'm going to go and see your mum and find the others."
With that he walked out without waiting for a responce.
"Was he wearing my jacket?" Ant asked.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 08:23 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Chapter 20

CT had gone to the address from the letter. It had been scribbled down on the corner of the paper. The place was a small building with a sign outside saying 'fortune telling inside' It wasn't like he expected. He opened the door and walked in. The walls were painted purple with stars on them, and the room was dimly lit. A woman sat on the other side of a table, with a crystal ball on it.
"Welcome Christan, as you are known for now. Not what you were expecting? Of course it is. You just think of me as a childrens magician, pretending to tell them what they will amount to, right?" She said, not letting CT answer, "You have come about the other three, yes?"
"Three? Don't you mean four. Your letter said that I would have to lead six people. I've only found two, Rachael and your son, Ant." CT said taking a seat oposite the 'Oracle'
"No, you have found three. Well you will have done by the time this is over. The third is yourself, you need to lead yourself into battle. And it won't be an easy task." She was confusing CT. "One is in a pharmasist, downtown and near the centre. A second is in trouble, if you don't save him he will fall. The final is already on his way to meet you. He is a friend of me and my son, he is trying to find him. He is trying to offer his service, the service of 'sight'. You will understand by the end." CT still couldn't get a word in. "Now we have a few matters to discuss. First your fate. You will need to take these." She handed him a pouch containing two bullets, "They are very special bullets, forged from white light. You will know when to use them. The second thing is your love. Do not be afraid..."
This time CT managed to get a word in, "I'm not afraid..."
"Yes you are, afraid that she may die to help you. She will not, you need not worry about that. Instead you should focus on these 'immortals' soon, when Praetor comes to rise they will fear and they will rise 'the seven' these are who you should focus your attention on. Their fate is not decided. When you fight either one of you will die or one of them, there can be no comprimise. Now you must go, I feel weary. If you need help again, come and find me in my lodgings to the North West, where land meets desert and mountains."
With that she disappeared, as did the building CT was in, he was left standing in a small deserted house. This wasgoing to get even stranger before the end, he was starting to sound like her.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:26 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote