KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » cant wait

cant wait
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

cant wait

I just can't wait for crimbo because Im getting the potc dvd with 10hrs extra ahhhh this film -along with lotr- is definatly a favourite.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:03 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

..heh.....

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 12:00 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yeah LOTR rocks too but it's hard to compare them because they are so different.. yeah I've only watched about four hours worth of the extras but next time I have time I'll watch the restsmile

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:12 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

I don't get the DVD until xmas, so you can guess what I'll be doing all Christmas Day, and anyone in my family has a problem with it they are just going to have to deal with it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:16 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

quote:
Originally posted by Ariadne
I don't get the DVD until xmas, so you can guess what I'll be doing all Christmas Day, and anyone in my family has a problem with it they are just going to have to deal with it.

lol thats the spirit!!! big grin

haha lol... ooooo i'm hopefully gonna get the dvd soon, dad gota owe me £23.50 so i should be getting it sooooonnnnnnnn lol (ok i sed that already just really excited even tho ive seen it but hu cares)?

^just a point dont worry about the weirdness about meh lol...

anyhoo take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:24 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

oooo yeah THAT'S the spirit alrigh!!!!!!!!Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:31 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol that's what I'll be doing all day even though I got the movie ages agolaughing

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:39 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

laughing who cld resist?!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 06:23 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lmao I know.. that would really suck for you Bloomi if it didn't come out in Singapore until 2004laughing even though it's so close

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:55 PM
CaptainClaire

I got the DVd the second day it was out - all those extras are GREAT

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 06:04 PM
CaptainClaire is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainClaire a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainClaire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lol I got it the firststick out tongue.. and I love when they are talking to Johnny when he is wearing his cowboy type hat.. but did you guys notice he's a much more quieter person then Jack Sparrow?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 07:55 PM