KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » just got around to it

just got around to it
Started by: Nazgulinthedark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WeAreTheWorld

yea.. but POTC was in one of the bockbuster commercials lol!!!and it was the best one with all the little mice in itbig grin.. lolz I don't know how many of you see those commercialsstick out tongue

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:01 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

what commercial??eek!eek!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:13 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

it's the blockbuster ones with the guinea pig and the bunny and sometimes the mice.. they are so cute especially the mice.. and the mice was in the POTC one and it was the best one everyes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:20 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

eek!eek! is there any way to see it online?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:53 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

I have no clue lol.. but it's really funnyyes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:58 PM
sadge
just me!!

quote:
Originally posted by bLooMiLiCioUs
ok i find him damn hotwink
not it potc thosad
but in the rest
and since you are a newcomer to johnny i suggest you watch:
"the brave"(this is also a film BY johnny)
edward scissorhands
don juan de marco
chocolat(altho his role here is a li'l smallwink)
sleepy hollow

just to get you startedwink
seriously tho he's one heckof a fantastic actor!!!!!!

was he in edward scissorhands??? i cant remember!!!
and i think he looks totally hot in potc but thats your opinion!!! big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:28 PM
sadge is currently offline Click here to Send sadge a Private Message Find more posts by sadge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

OMG that movie is one of his BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!it totally broght him fame !!!!!!!!!(well to that generation anyway)

you HAAVE to see it!!he IS edward scissorhands!!!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:43 PM
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by sadge
was he in edward scissorhands??? i cant remember!!!
and i think he looks totally hot in potc but thats your opinion!!! big grin roll eyes (sarcastic)
He is Edward Scissorhands!!!confused

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:23 PM
sadge
just me!!

really!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:24 PM
sadge is currently offline Click here to Send sadge a Private Message Find more posts by sadge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sadge
just me!!

i didnt notice

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:25 PM
sadge
just me!!

i watched it last year aswell!! embarrasment embarrasment

Last edited by sadge on Dec 14th, 2003 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:26 PM
sadge
just me!!

god how embarrising oh well im used to it oh my god i really need to watch more johnny depp films ive only seen 2 and one of them i didnt know he was in it
doh!!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:27 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

watch the ones i reccomended!!!
i heard "blow" ,"fear and loathing in las vegas" and "what's eating gilbert grape" are greta too but damn i cant find 'em anywhere!!!!!!!*cries*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 06:14 PM
sadge
just me!!

ok
i just saw a few pics of johnny depp and he looks nothing compared to orlando *she sighs happily thinking of orlando*
johnny only looks sexy in pirates of the carribean mind you i cant really say that coz i havnt seen any other movies in him!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:40 PM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

ive watched quite a few of johnny's movies - he is an AMAZING actor and is MAJORLY hot - BUUUT
he can't even hold a light up to Orlilovelove

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:42 PM
sadge
just me!!

i know
by the way i found blow in amazon!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:43 PM
sadge
just me!!

and fear and loathing in las vegas

Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

what's the movie abt btw?

sadge
just me!!

and whats eating gilbert grape

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:44 PM
sadge
just me!!

dont ask i have never seen them but they look really good!!!
i think i will watch them somewhen

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 09:45 PM