KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » rise of the machines game

rise of the machines game
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

rise of the machines game

i just rented the t3 game and i liked it i mean it was better then dawn of fate atleast. a didnt like a couple of things tho. i absolutly hated the first person mode. the game was to short. i beat it in 4 hrs. which sux cuz i rented it and beat it and my mom already bought it for me. but the special features are kewl and is a pretty kewl game. the also had a short demo for terminator 3 Redemption. i dont know if this is war of the machines or another game but redemtion kiked ass. this demo was sooooooooo awesome. id say for all u fans rent t3 at ur local video store but dont waste 50 bucks.

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 09:18 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

sheesh it took u 4 hours?! but plz tell me more about the game. i wanna know more

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 10:36 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

like what? its basically jus like the movie but w/ more depth. its sooooo easy

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 11:39 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

hey i got the video game. i played the levels. WITH INVINCIBILITY AND INFINITE AMMUNITION. coz otherwise i cant play n e game. n e wayz i reached the point where u know u have 2.. well i cant remember exactly. very early in the game.i m very horrible at finding places. so i was getting a headache so i decided 2 shut it down. i will play it later. looks godo2me. i cant wait 2 go back in the past and save john. the future rather seems boring 2 me. the t-900's r really crappy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 04:22 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ya jus look at the map. u will find wut ur lookin for. have u played the redemtion demo?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:29 PM
alic88
Barzakh

i have reached the point now where u have 2 protect some sargent. and i mean i just cant reach 2 him on time. he always gets killed lol.i did it 5 times but couldnt find it. ah well i guess ill start off 2morrow. overall i like the game so far

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:38 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Is this game really that good? On www.rottentomatoes.com they gave it 0 percent...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 08:06 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

well if u r a terminator fan its a must. i loved it actually

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 09:53 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

I have never played it. Am i missing something good.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 08:21 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Glenn - I haven't played it, but it got a 0 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes.com and that can't be good...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 07:46 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote