KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » What type of Heros do you prefere

Pick one for the type of powers you like heros to have and one for their attitude.
This poll is closed.
God like super powers: ex: Superman/Onslaught type 1 12.50%
Above normal people powers: ex: Spiderman/Dare Devil 0 0%
No super powers: ex: Batman/Punisher 2 25.00%
Hero attitude of: Goody Goody: ex: Superman/Spiderman 0 0%
Hero attitude of: I'm a hero cause of my vengence drive: ex: Batman/Punisher 1 12.50%
Hero attitude of: I don't want to be a hero I just have powers and I'm put into the heros spot: ex: Wolverine (in a way he never really assosates himself a X-man) 4 50.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What type of Heros do you prefere
Started by: Eidolon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eidolon

What type of Heros do you prefere

I've noticed a lot of arguments as to powerful heros like Supes vs not enhanced (in super powers) heros so I thought this would make a good topic.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:26 AM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ruby
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh my god you are one weird kid. what the hell are you talking about.

superman and onslought dont have god like powers

or if thats what you consider godlike you should add one more for
actuall gods eg thanos (and yes he is) thor(hes pretty strong) odin etc

and even then you should add unstopable (and i say that in the losest possible sense) characters people who can destroy a planet or more eg galactus (yes i know hes bin stoped), celestials etc

and then you should add one last one for one or 2 more characters the living tribunal who is in my opinion the supreme being. and death evil face evil face

Last edited by ruby on Dec 9th, 2003 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 06:30 PM
ruby is currently offline Click here to Send ruby a Private Message Find more posts by ruby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

there you go calling Thanos a God again....

The Living Tribunal is a God....he thinks it and it happens. Thanos did not create the planets and the heavens. He lives on a planet and stares up at the heavens.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:34 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eidolon

Okay Godlike was a bad word I guess, I meant powers that make it so any idot could do what they do if they had that power. Or it takes a lot of power/special hard to attain weapons to take the guy out (and yes I know Kryptinite isn't really hard to get---but what if there was very little kryptinte or something) maby the Green lantern should replace Supes as a example or possible phoenix.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 08:41 PM
Eidolon is currently offline Click here to Send Eidolon a Private Message Find more posts by Eidolon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote