KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Official Pet Thread

I....
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Have a Cat 17 23.29%
Have a Dog 34 46.58%
Have a Hamster 0 0%
Have a Snake 1 1.37%
Have a Rat 3 4.11%
Am a Penguin 3 4.11%
Don't have a pet 4 5.48%
Am poor 3 4.11%
Live with my mom 2 2.74%
Have no life so I resort to the computer to make friends who live 1000s of miles away 6 8.22%
Total: 73 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Official Pet Thread
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

they were stupid lil kids at that time, don't sweat it

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:03 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackScorpion
Black Velvet Demon

*grins* pets-topic perhaps?

"Y'all shouldn't mess with Gambit, I got a deck of cards with your name on it.."

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:05 PM
BlackScorpion is currently offline Click here to Send BlackScorpion a Private Message Find more posts by BlackScorpion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

why should we? wink

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:07 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackScorpion
Black Velvet Demon

Hmm... maybe perhaps cus we didn't start the thread and we better not ruin someone else's thread? That sounds like a good idea to me wink

"Y'all shouldn't mess with Gambit, I got a deck of cards with your name on it.."

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:08 PM
BlackScorpion is currently offline Click here to Send BlackScorpion a Private Message Find more posts by BlackScorpion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

nah, normally a thread around here gets offtopic after the first pagewink

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:09 PM
BlackScorpion
Black Velvet Demon

*grins* yeah but still

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:11 PM
yerssot

as you wish sad

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:12 PM
BlackScorpion
Black Velvet Demon

*pokes the others* the thread is back to you all

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:14 PM
yerssot

or ... we can conquer it entirely first wink

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:15 PM
BlackScorpion
Black Velvet Demon

Hmmmmmmmmm

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:16 PM
yerssot

ah wink

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:23 PM
BlackScorpion
Black Velvet Demon

Indeed voila

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:24 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

It is hard losing pets and I have been through it several times since I was a child back in the early eighties. Kenan is quite a handful and is still fiesty at the age of five and I am so proud of her. She keeps me upbeat on the rainy days here. Cats are cool. smile

Old Post May 27th, 2003 09:55 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

2 cats, 4 rabbits, and an African Gray Parrot. Kongo African Gray to be exact. big grin

At our prime we had 25 pets... eek!

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:53 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Goodness how did you manage that!?

Old Post May 27th, 2003 11:57 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Add 8 more rabbits, another cat, one chicken, and the remainder of the number is made up rats.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 12:05 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaurenE147
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have a black and tan pomeranian named Oska. She is the dumbest creature that was ever put on this planet.

"You do not have a soul. You are soul. You have a body."-C.S.Lewis

Old Post May 28th, 2003 03:07 AM
LaurenE147 is currently offline Click here to Send LaurenE147 a Private Message Find more posts by LaurenE147 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

1 ginger coloured cat called Jonesy.
1 tortoise shell coloured cat called Mrs.Miggins.

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:42 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Mech, you have 2 pussys then?

Old Post May 28th, 2003 10:56 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

wink

Old Post May 28th, 2003 11:07 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote